“Good & simple”

Ranked #8 of 37 Restaurants in Agerola
Price range: US$29 - US$36
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The kitchen has no secrets for him, that you can prepare the more traditional specialities, but also you to taste its "variations on a theme", reinterpretations of ancient recipes and new dishes. Lover of nature, Nicola has the cult of genuine food, and a large part of what is used in the kitchen, from vegetables to vegetables, from bread to pasta is produced directly from him.
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

The atmosphere is really nice, big italian families and few tourists. Don't expect anything fancy, they serve simple and good food. We had pizza which was nice, and the housewine tasted good too.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Nicely located in a backstreet of agerola, Rabbit was our biggest surprise. With a good choice of food, tasty local wine and prices that are unbelievably affordable we were so happy with this place.

With 500ml wine to share, 2 delicious meals of pizza and steak served on sizzling plate, plus water and some limoncello for afters the total cost was a mere €22. It honestly felt like we were stealing or that there was a mistake. So so happy with this amazing evening.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

First tim in Rabbit was on Dec, 26 - all places were closed and my daughter was sick. They did a special soup for her and gave me for take away.

From this date and for the week we stayed in Agerola this was always our choice for dinner. Tried other places for lunch, but no way. This one is the best.

Great service, great food and fair prices.

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

The place is popular, full of locals and they are noisy.
Food is for us were just okay.
Great starter and dessert but tge pastas were too salty, maybe just because of the cheese i dont really know but I needed to finish my wifes because she did not like it.
Pricewise is same as any other local places dinner aroun €40 for 2. Parking is also crazy, everybody everywhere.
The service was friendly but a little bit slow.

1  Thank Gumilabu
Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

Went there with my boyfriend because I had read very good reviews from Tripadvisors about the place. We were quite disappointed to almost everything in there. I ordered grilled king prawns with salad and the salad was just a greensalad with nothing else. And the prawns was overprized in my opinion. Also the local wine I ordered was not good and expensive compared to other places. My boyfriend took a pizza and it was just average. Incredients taste like they wasn't fresh. Overall there are lots of better places in Agerola to go eat a dinner.