“4 night Stay in saint lazarro at L'Incanto dei Monti”
Review of Da Gigino

Da Gigino
Ranked #5 of 36 Restaurants in Agerola
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Basic Good Home Style QUALITY Pizza and Pasta - basic but lovely food in original style family business

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

We chose this place as when passing by chance the night before, there was a queue of people waiting for tables. We were not disappointed! Fillet steak with green peppercorn sauce was exceptionally good. Pizza and Calzone were delicious. Prices were agreeable too. Would happily eat here again (and will).

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Waited 45 minutes to get my order of spaghetti Bolognese. The staff didn't care... brushed me off when I asked about my order. Other customers got their orders while I waited. Then my order came. Mediocre at best. I make better at home in California. Sauce was thin, greasy without much flavor. Not much meat. The pasta was good.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Lovely local restaurant, very busy so don't leave it late- we had pizza and really enjoyed it- fantastic fresh base! My son ate the bolognaise which was was extremely tasty. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Went here a couple of times as we were staying at La Baita (also excellent stay and food!) and liked the reviews of food and prices. Loved the food and the homeliness/friendliness of the family running the place. Pizza dough is amazing, sauces taste freshly homemade, and they do takeaway as well!