“Perfect pizza and great service”

Ristorante Leonardo's
Ranked #3 of 36 Restaurants in Agerola
Price range: US$12 - US$31
Cuisines: European, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 October 2016

Had a great meal at Leornardo's whilst visiting this beautiful region. Great food and superb service from Enzo and the team.
Grazie mille!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,039)

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

We came into Leonardo's after the long walk down the stairs to the beach and were so impressed and happy with the food we went back the next day also. The house wine is excellent quality and the beer is cheap but the best thing about this place is the owners bright attitude and pride in his establishment (also his oreo tiramisu). If you are in the area go here, then go again, and again.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

On our recent trip to Europe, my wife and I were visiting the Amalfi Coast for a few days. We were staying in Agerola, and decided to try Leonardo's for dinner one evening. Man, are we glad we did. Leonardo's was absolutley fantastic! The food was excellent, the atmosphere of the restaurant was great, and the prices were so good - - that if we lived on the Amalfi Coast, this place would be frequented by us on a regular basis. I don't think one could find better tasting food nor a better deal anywhere. Do yourself a favor, and if you are ever visiting the Amalfi Coast, be sure to make Leonardo's a "must do".

Reviewed 13 October 2016

I visited Leonardo's on the last day of a recent week long visit while walking the Amalfi coast with Exodus. A group of a dozen or so of us turned up and were welcomed like long lost friends. We had a fantastic meal which perfectly rounded off a great holiday. My one regret was that I couldn't take away the wonderful collection of vintage radios - actually that isn't entirely true, I also regret that I can't visit every week.

Arrivederci e grazie Enzo.

Reviewed 11 October 2016

I have visited Leonardo's 5 or 6 times between June and October this year with my husband and every time we have had a great meal. Between us we have tried the seafood risotto, pesto pasta, white fish and potatoes, cannelloni with aubergine and smoked cheese, the rice and mozzarella balls, a bean dish with pork that is not on the menu, the generale potato chef special, mixed vegetables and usually a carafe of the house wine. All the food is excellent and reasonably priced. There is usually extra bread or bruschetta served as a starter. It is a great place for a leisurely lunch. There are stunning views from inside the restaurant and if the weather is good you can sit outside. The staff are very friendly and accommodating and the owner in particular is funny, charming and speaks fluent English even when we were trying out our best Italian. All in all a little gem in San Lazzero.