“Superb”

Cuisines: Italian, Soups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent local recipes beautifully cooked. Located in the middle of the town, part outdoors. Very friendly and efficient staff.
The food is excellent, well presented and very well priced.
A must if you visit Minori.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

We visited this restaurant by chance yesterday. The staff were very attentive and could offer advice
On dishes.
Myself being vegetarian. My friends all had the local fish dishes. I
Cannot recommend this enough please visit.

1  Thank Tessa B
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

I think this was possibly the worst meal I've eaten in Italy (we've travelled to Italy twice a year for at least the last 10 years!). Don't be fooled by the good reviews, this really is poor, service and food.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We had dinner inside where the waiter have passed next to us all time and they have no notice at al no attentive at all and were 3 of them they stand at the door and look facing out with no car for inside one - service is not what you expect from when you are on holidays and want things right - food portion was average to small size and expensive for what it was - I chose a meal that said meat beef and it was pork when I was served when I asked why they said they do not have beef on that meal and menu said it
Also we notice they were other tables complaining about meals etc

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

This was very close to where we were staying, so we were very excited to try it. We are a family of 4, no reservations, had to go inside. Tony 3 tables inside. 2 tables had reservation sign, others empty. Staff not attentive to our needs Had to ask several times for more drinks. Food portion on briciole was small, no flavor. My grilled meats, chewy steak & sausage with dry chicken. Fried seafood was same you get for 1/2 the price at street vendor, next door. The mussels,clams & gnocchi?? Well, it was average, but the best meal at the table. We are sadly disappoiinted. We always see so many people there & waiting!We are a staying for a week, but won't be back.