“As I'm waiting for my food , I thought I would write a review”
Review of A Ricetta

A Ricetta
Ranked #6 of 24 Restaurants in Minori
Price range: US$18 - US$41
Cuisines: Italian, Soups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Read the other reviews , concerning bad service. Now you know why !!
Drinks came half way through the meal.
Order was messed up
Food not as described.
I thought I was having dinner st Fawlty Towers

Ciao

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We had dinner here one evening - we booked during the day and it was lucky that we did as it was full by 8.30pm. Thw aubergine pasta was delicious and the portions very generous. My glass of prosecco was also huge! Lovely evening and friendly staff.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Book in advance as it is very hot and uncomfortable inside! The one downside is that the same music was played over and over!! Food great.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent local recipes beautifully cooked. Located in the middle of the town, part outdoors. Very friendly and efficient staff.
The food is excellent, well presented and very well priced.
A must if you visit Minori.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

We visited this restaurant by chance yesterday. The staff were very attentive and could offer advice
On dishes.
Myself being vegetarian. My friends all had the local fish dishes. I
Cannot recommend this enough please visit.

1  Thank Tessa B