All reviews his wife the bus like coming home larger than life amalfi coast next morning every morning lovely beach yogurt stunning views room was spacious local buses carmelo hosts trees stairs terrace
Reviewed 3 November 2012

We arrived on a rainy day to Minori, and we looked for a hotel or B&B. Suddenly stopped by us a couple in a jeep and we found that he was a B&B owner on a hillside just what suits us to enjoy the beautiful view of the town and all the Amalfi Bay.
We drive after them to the B&B and we found a lovely place and what enchanted us in particular that the ratio of home owners who gave us the feeling that their house is like our home.
Because the rain did not stooped Vincenzo suggested immediately that his wife Carmella would cook us dinner
We sat together in the evening and we had a wonderful meal with wine, fruit and cakes.
Especially I want to mention the wonderful treatment of home owners throughout our stay there.
Hanni & Uri

Date of stay: October 2012
3  Thank uri T
Reviewed 20 June 2012

My wife and me were at Villa Marietta from Istanbul last year, and stayed there about one week. Villa Marietta is located at the green hills of a valley where a beautiful small town called Minori is located. Villa Marietta has a very big garden with lemon trees which have an attracting sweety-sourish taste. The sea view of Villa Marietta is therefore wonderful both at day and night. Villa Marietta and Minori are a beautiful places with beautiful people. Beautiful people makes Villa Marietta really great. My brother Vincenzo and his pretty wife Carmella are operating this very nice hostel. Vincenzo and Carmella have a great hospitality. We thank for Carmella for her fantastic creme caramels and her delicious lemon cakes during our breakfasts. And especially to Vincenzo for his kindness, help, and humanity. I advise Villa Marietta to all Trip Advisor followers. I wish we will again meet with Vincenzo and Carmella at Villa Marietta in the very near future...

Date of stay: August 2011
Reviewed 25 February 2012

Last October, my family took a trip to the Amalfi Coast. We had been a couple times before and were looking to stay away from the typical tourist/cruise ship crowd that is overpopulating the beautiful towns along the coast.

After a bit of research we discovered the town of Miori. Described as a small fishing town with one of the nicest beaches along the Amalfi coast. Located directly next to Minori, "the beautiful little sister of the town of Miori". Minori is exactly that: Beautiful, charming, majestic, and it actually feels like you're in an old world Italian fishing town.

I actually debated about whether I should write this review or not. I loved this B&B so much that I wanted to keep it all to myself. I would never tell another soul about the picturesque views of the Mediterranean sea, or the kindness of spirit of the owner (Vincenzo) and his wife (Carmela). The rooms, service, quality, generosity, and value were all 5 stars. There is a bit of a walk into town... through a lemon grove, passed the fig trees, down a few flights of stairs, and along some of the most scenic coastline you could ever imagine. If that doesn't sound good to you... I don't know what would.

I had the greatest time here. I would strongly recommend Villa Marrietta as the ONLY place to stay in Minori. I hope that Vincenzo reads this and thinks back on my family as kindly as I do his.

Sincerely - Ryan, Aileen, and Luca

Date of stay: October 2011
6  Thank RBaldwin481
Reviewed 24 November 2011

We stayed at Villa Marietta in the 'off season' for 4 nights. The days were sunny and the temperature was comfortable. Relaxing at Villa Marietta was easy for us. Our room was pleasant and comfortable. Don't expect 6 star rooms in this very pleasant rural locality. Situated high on the hill above the village, you should be delighted with the stunning views across the valley to the neighbouring villages. The night time view is like watching the Christmas lights. Villa Marietta is ideally placed for walking along the hillside coastal paths. I would advise that good mobility and reasonable fitness is essential for staying here as the terrain is steep. The one item that we missed not having in the room was not having a tea and coffee making facility. Would we stay again ? Yes...in a heartbeat.

Date of stay: November 2011
Reviewed 18 October 2011

Just returned from a one week stay at the Villa Marietta and if you are looking for an authentic Italian B&B with outstanding hospitality and stunning views then this is the place for you. Right from the beginning of the holiday, Vincenzo and Carmela made sure that we felt at home. This included collecting us (and our luggage) from Minori and providing us with some Italian foody treats realising that arriving on a Sunday evening we would be too tired to walk back down to the town for something to eat & drink. In fact food and drink was offered at every opportunity. We loved the small town of Minori which had a distinct Italian feel to it and also full of character and not at all touristy as some of its neighbours. Previous reviews are spot on and all there is to add is that we found it an ideal place to stay on the Amalfi coast combined with generally good public transport links. One tip, avoid the bus if you are visiting Pompeii. It was straight forward to get there but took ages to return to Salerno and included a change.

Date of stay: October 2011