US$194
US$154
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 48% below average rates

The price you found is 48% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$296/night.

US$139
US$103
  • Breakfast included
Hotel 7 Bello(Minori)(Great Value!)
US$134
  • Breakfast included
Villa Romana Hotel & Spa(Minori)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$173
US$145
  • Restaurant
US$103
B&B.it
Hotel Europa(Minori)
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from these sites
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshis wifethe buslarger than lifenext morningroom was spaciousvincenzohoststreestownstepsboat
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

We booked This place after reading reviews and it being number one on trip advisor for Minori. Minori is the absolute best place to stay on the Almalfi coast. We went in August, peak season and hardly saw any other tourists, we felt like we were holidaying with Italians. It is such a gorgeous, quaint little village on the coast.

We arrived during the day and had to pay a taxi 20 euros to take us up the hill to the B&B. They usually are meant to only charge about 10 euros. It would be great if the owner could offer a pick up service fork the town square for less than what a taxi would charge. I think he would do well!

The B&B has absolutely amazing views of the coast. I think it may better views than other B&B's due to its spot on the hill, you see the cliffs on the coast compared to just a birds eye view of the town. We stayed in the Idyllic room and were really chuffed with how big and specious the room and bathroom were. You have your own balcony with amazing view. Vincenzo's wife does an amazingly thorough job at room cleaning, she even folded all my clothes!

Here are the downsides: if you don't expect much from breakfast you won't be disappointed, however we were based on other reviews, expecting more. We were served a packaged crossaint each morning, a small basket of slightly stale bread and a tiny serving of yoghurt and home made jam. Coffee is also nothing to rave about. Also, don't expect Vincenzo to give you extremely detailed information to your questions about the area and what to do and how to do it.

Also, write down the times the Minori mini bus passes the villa each day to make sure you don't miss it or else it's around 300 steps down to the centre or a 15min walk down the curvy road.

Over all we would stay here again but maybe just skip breakfast and save our calories for better quality good and coffee. And also write down the times of the minibus!!

Stayed: August 2014
3  Thank Elizabeth J
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The view is breathtaking from our room at Villa Marietta! We stayed 2 nights during May 2014 and were very pleased with our gracious hosts and all the care and attention Vincenzo and Carmela provided. Breakfast was delicious with hot coffee, fresh fruit and warm baked goods. The room was spacious and the lovely terrace and hammocks made it very difficult to leave this little piece of paradise in Minori. Thank you Vincenzo & Carmela .... See you soon!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Joannecaldarola
Reviewed 3 November 2012

We arrived on a rainy day to Minori, and we looked for a hotel or B&B. Suddenly stopped by us a couple in a jeep and we found that he was a B&B owner on a hillside just what suits us to enjoy the beautiful view of the town and all the Amalfi Bay.
We drive after them to the B&B and we found a lovely place and what enchanted us in particular that the ratio of home owners who gave us the feeling that their house is like our home.
Because the rain did not stooped Vincenzo suggested immediately that his wife Carmella would cook us dinner
We sat together in the evening and we had a wonderful meal with wine, fruit and cakes.
Especially I want to mention the wonderful treatment of home owners throughout our stay there.
Hanni & Uri

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank uri T
Reviewed 20 June 2012

My wife and me were at Villa Marietta from Istanbul last year, and stayed there about one week. Villa Marietta is located at the green hills of a valley where a beautiful small town called Minori is located. Villa Marietta has a very big garden with lemon trees which have an attracting sweety-sourish taste. The sea view of Villa Marietta is therefore wonderful both at day and night. Villa Marietta and Minori are a beautiful places with beautiful people. Beautiful people makes Villa Marietta really great. My brother Vincenzo and his pretty wife Carmella are operating this very nice hostel. Vincenzo and Carmella have a great hospitality. We thank for Carmella for her fantastic creme caramels and her delicious lemon cakes during our breakfasts. And especially to Vincenzo for his kindness, help, and humanity. I advise Villa Marietta to all Trip Advisor followers. I wish we will again meet with Vincenzo and Carmella at Villa Marietta in the very near future...

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2012

Last October, my family took a trip to the Amalfi Coast. We had been a couple times before and were looking to stay away from the typical tourist/cruise ship crowd that is overpopulating the beautiful towns along the coast.

After a bit of research we discovered the town of Miori. Described as a small fishing town with one of the nicest beaches along the Amalfi coast. Located directly next to Minori, "the beautiful little sister of the town of Miori". Minori is exactly that: Beautiful, charming, majestic, and it actually feels like you're in an old world Italian fishing town.

I actually debated about whether I should write this review or not. I loved this B&B so much that I wanted to keep it all to myself. I would never tell another soul about the picturesque views of the Mediterranean sea, or the kindness of spirit of the owner (Vincenzo) and his wife (Carmela). The rooms, service, quality, generosity, and value were all 5 stars. There is a bit of a walk into town... through a lemon grove, passed the fig trees, down a few flights of stairs, and along some of the most scenic coastline you could ever imagine. If that doesn't sound good to you... I don't know what would.

I had the greatest time here. I would strongly recommend Villa Marrietta as the ONLY place to stay in Minori. I hope that Vincenzo reads this and thinks back on my family as kindly as I do his.

Sincerely - Ryan, Aileen, and Luca