“Good but slightly expensive meal”

Porcavacca Steakhouse
Ranked #4 of 141 Restaurants in Ischia
Price range: US$4 - US$34
Reviewed 18 March 2017

Decided to have Sunday lunch here as it was well recommended and 5 minutes away from the apartment. I ordered the Mixed Grill with Chips and Salad. Very enjoyable but it cost more than I thought. So good but expensive. Most likely better off with burgers etc. I did enjoy my meal and nice people.

1  Thank Michael W

Reviewed 15 November 2016

It's in a really cozy square in Ischia Ponte district. They serve good quality meat and wine. Service is within the norm of a casual restaurant.
Reccomended

Reviewed 3 November 2016

This is an excellent restaurant and one of the very best in Ischia in my opinion. The food is great and fairly priced, and the service really is fantastic - friendly and helpful without being overbearing. The steaks are of course the main draw, but the customised burgers (I know this because we visited twice) are also seriously worth considering.

1  Thank JamesJP11
Reviewed 17 October 2016

The only place we ate in Ischia that felt like 2017. Superb steak, great veg sides, excellent wine & reasonable prices. Only opened in April this year but run by a young, friendly team who understand customer service and do it with a smile! Highly recommended

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

I've eaten some great steaks in some of the best restaurants in Vegas . Consequently I'd virtually given up ordering steak as I'm always disappointed...until now. Not only mouthwatering but amazing value too. If you enjoy steak make sure you visit. Don't leave it until the last night either. It's worth repeating.