“Great steak”

Porcavacca Steakhouse
Ranked #4 of 141 Restaurants in Ischia
Price range: US$4 - US$34
Reviewed 15 June 2017

This restaurant was located just outside our apartment. After tons of seafood during our stay, we wanted to try a steak and we weren't disappointed

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Who wudda thought I would order a burger in Italy? But their reputation of excellent quality enticed me. And I am happy to have let myself be seduced.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Visited this restaurant last september and now again in june 2017.
Nice situated near the castle in a small street, a very attractive terrace, and a warm welcome in English, very rare on this island.
Nice appetizers, perfect steaks, I had the Uruguayan, tender, perfectly cooked. So a 5 star from me.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Found the restaurant via trip advisor and we were both really impressed. Everything was great from the starters, we had the aubergine tarts thing and this Parma ham and mozzarella baked thing, and then we both had the Uruguay steak and it was cooked to perfection! The wine was great too. The staff were great at recommending what steak and wine to go for and I thought the restaurant itself was very nicely styled. Seriously though the steak was incredible! Go eat here!!

Reviewed 18 March 2017

Decided to have Sunday lunch here as it was well recommended and 5 minutes away from the apartment. I ordered the Mixed Grill with Chips and Salad. Very enjoyable but it cost more than I thought. So good but expensive. Most likely better off with burgers etc. I did enjoy my meal and nice people.

1  Thank Michael W