“Lunch was great!”

Ristorante Pizzeria Il Giardino
Ranked #4 of 152 Restaurants in Ischia
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

We showed up for lunch early and it was empty, so we were worried it wouldn’t be good. The food was amazing! The waitress recommended an Ischia wine that was delicious and refreshing. It was a bit of a hike, but worth it!

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

All my reviews of Ischian restaurants so far have been 5 star.
This restaurant is a little walk up the hill from Ischia ponte, but well worth it,
I ordered zucchini flowers thinking I would get a nice small portion, there were 3 large zucchini flowers with so many small delicious tomatoes and very generous parmigiana reggiano cheese, but delicious.
I just had a pasta course which was lovely. Please be aware very generous portions. Well worth the walk. Very nice staff

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

In my 4 days in Ischia this restaurant was my favourite. Beautiful location, in a garden, delicious food. Simple, tasty and beautifully presented. As many reviewers before me noticed the portions are abundant. So be sure to be hungry when you go there! I was! So I kinda finished everything. Was for lunch! If you think at dinner I suspect that you have to book. I'm not sure! The personnel were very friendly and being so hot the lady who owns the place gave me a passage on her scooter! Solo in Italy!
Grazie per il giro in moto!
Alla prossima!

1  Thank lumi m
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Lovely nibbles to start and the best eggplant (parmigiana?) starter I've ever tasted. My husband loved his pizza too. Great staff and lovely atmosphere and well priced.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

We were there for a small dinner and it was excellent choice. Although it’s a little bit far for city center and on the hill the walk is with it.