“Excellent Service and Best Transfer Price”

New Travel Services Sicily Experts
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Right from first making my booking with New Travel I knew this company were good. They answered my email and any requests very quickly. With in minutes I had made my booking and was so easy. The service I received from these guys was excellent, on time, met us at the airport and they had already phoned a head so they knew the way to our apartment. Very pleasant driver. All in all, very professional, very good price, the cheapest I could find for transfers to Taormina. Would highly recommend and would definitely use again in the future. Thank you

2  Thank BeverleyLR
"day trip"
in 18 reviews
"via email"
in 12 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 11 reviews
in 10 reviews
"piazza armerina"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 17 April 2018

We wanted to organise a day trip from Catania to Morgantina, the museum at Aidone, and the villa Romana del Casale, and, after reading the reviews here, booked Christian. We're glad we did - we were able to spend as long as we wanted at each site, at no point feeling hurried. Christian talked interestingly about Sicily on the drive and also took us via a viewpoint and a fountain.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

We booked with New travel to see Etna and also to see Alcantara gorge. The day was fantastic. Guide was so knowledgeable. I was not sure about Etna as I am on crutches so unsure if I could go up to the top. Guide advised I stayed at a lower level and my husband went to the top. It was still totally worthwhile for me as I took a train all around the lower level to see craters and visited shops tasting the fire water! This was great as it is quite cold up there and the fire water at 70% alcohol warmed you up. You should definitely take warm clothes and not wear shorts as I did. We then visited Alcantara gorge which was lovely, you can go into the water if you wish and unless you do you won’t get the best pictures of the rocks.
We then returned to Taormina. Great day and a must when visiting sicily.
I would definitely recommend New travel services and I would use them again if I returned to Sicily.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

We used this service to travel to and
From Catania airport from Ortigia. Very kind and informative! He was very patient with our delayed plane and had water and candy for us upon arrival!

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 April 2018

We're so glad we booked this service for our arrival to CAtania. Although our plane couldn't land in Catania due to weather conditions, and ended up landing first at a small airport nearby, and only made its way to Catania 3 hours later, Christian waited patiently and reassured me when I called him to report the delay. We really appreciated his professionalism and his courtesy. We loved hearing a bit about his beloved Sicily as he drove us to Ortigia and his enthusiasm was infectious. He truly is a great ambassador to SIcily. We happened to run into him at Piazza Armerina and felt as if we had run into an old and beloved friend!
We booked his service again for the short transfer from our B&B to the airport upon departure, which once again was impeccable, with an elegantly dressed driver and a beautiful car.
Christian takes much pride in the business he has built up, and rightly so. We strongly recommend everyone in need of a transfer service or a tour book with this fabulous company. Grazie Christian!!

1  Thank johanne23232