“Awesome evening”

Ranked #160 of 427 Restaurants in Jesolo
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

We went there during our getaway day down in Italy and we've been fully satisfied.

Starters were awesome (one def shpuld try the scallops!!) and rich. Main course (we both had seafood) was very fresh and delicious.

House Wine is of good quality (typical for Italian restaurant) and comes at a very reasonable price (EUR 9 for 1 Liter of red wine). Water (bottled AQUA PANNA) extremely reasonable (EUR 2.5!!).

Desert and coffee finished the perfect evening.

Definitely can recommend this place.

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

Not family friendly with very limited children menu. Very disappointed and won't rush back. Countless other restaurants to choose from. Visited this restaurant 5 years ago and disappointed on our return

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 27 July 2016

This pizzeria was directly opposite our hotel (see my photo, taken from my balcony, 20 minutes ago) so, after a long day out, we thought we'd give it a try. The menu looked fairly extensive, but we just wanted something simple and quick, so my lady opted for spaghetti bolognese and I plumped for their patatosa pizza.
The spagbol arrived after a reasonable 15 minutes and the waiter said "due minuti" to me. Well after 9 or 10 minuti, I told my lady to please tuck in before her food went cold. My pizza arrived after around another 5 minuti. It was a very thin and crispy (we're talking parchment thin) tomato and cheese pizza with a generous topping of chips. The edges were burnt almost to a crisp though and were not really edible. My lady declared her bolognese to be very tasty. With a half litre of the house red and quarter litre of the house Prosecco (both drinkable) our bill came to a not outrageous €26. So, not the best pizza or service I've experienced in Jesolo, but not bad, especially if you like your pizzas to be extremely thin and crispy.

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

Lovely food however didn't feel like a friendly atmosphere struggled to relax ordered pasta asked for this without bacon the waitor laughed also did the same when asked for a soft drink, pasta was lovely had to ask for Parmasan cheese, ordered a glass of prossecco 15 mins before food which never came half hour after waitor said sorry about prossecco I did ask for you, never got prossecco customer service very disappointing couldn't feel at ease in this restaurant

Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

Went here because of its popularity, but it was deceiving... Only one man in the kitchen made the waiting time quite long. For a salad with rocket, tomato and mozzarella and a spaghetti bolognaise, 25 minutes is too long when the restaurant isn't full.. Dry bread... Staff ok:)