Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$67
WyndhamUS$67
PricelineUS$67
Hotels.comUS$67
FindHotelUS$67
ZenHotels.comUS$78
All reviews front desk norfolk airport a pet friendly hotel great stay close to the airport norfolk area virginia beach indoor pool very nice hotel parking lot lq walmart elevator
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 June 2019

We had a lot of trouble getting the hotel shuttle for pickup. Both my family and another family waited for close to an hour and a half before the van showed up. The front desk clerk kept telling both of us that the van vas "just a few minutes out". When the van finally did show up the lady driving did not get out to help with bags, did not say hello after we got in the van, did not even acknowledge our existence. All she did was play on her phone till we got to the hotel (which was five minutes away)! I personally send an email concerning these issues to the general managers email address on my receipt (this is the only contact info the clerk would give me for a manager). After four days I have yet to receive a response. Judging from how this hotel is run I think its best that we do not stay here again.

Reviewed 20 June 2019

Will Never stay there again they kept telling my card had declined of course it declined if you hit someone card over and over so we paid cash for one room and we we checkout they said card declined again. Because they continue to hit my card show them my bank statement which had the pending charges. And they claim it still declined. Well if you keep hitting someone card over and over again that’s what happens. Here’s a couple of my account and the room was only 354.00 figures not again!!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2019

I was just here for one night as a stopover to the outer banks. My room smelled very stale and musty. The recliner was horribly stained and overall dirty. I realize it is only a 2 star hotel, but this was just gross!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 June 2019

I am grateful to be able to visit this location. I travel for Hamptons ministers conference every year. There are hotels that are closer to the conference location but I love this location. It’s good to be at a place where you are remembered, you recognize the staff and the service is excellent every time!

Reviewed 7 June 2019

Noise all around can be heard from the room. After a long drive, all i want to do was sleep. But wasnt able to. i suggest single guests should be booked in rooms away from rooms booked to families and groups

Date of stay: May 2019