Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
PricelineUS$110
Doubletree.comUS$110
ZenHotels.comUS$126
All reviews double tree warm cookies close to the airport norfolk airport hotel staff shuttle
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

That hurricane Michael blew out our electricity. The power company listed our reinstatement would be Monday. We ventured to Doubltree. They were so nice.
We arrived just as check- in was opened. The man at the front desk personally checked our room just to make sure it was cleaned before sending us up to our floor.
I appreciate this act of concern.
We opted for the breakfast buffet the next morning. There seemed to be many selections. Even their strawberries tasted fresh.
Our bed was comfortable.
There is a heated pool.
Open parking.
Gift shop.
Also a shuttle for a 3 mile radius!
We enjoyed our stay.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
DellE1992, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Norfolk Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Dear GloriaMunday,
We are delighted to have been of service to you as during the storm and appreciate you taking a moment to share your experience. Thank you for recognizing the kindness of our staff, I will pass along your comments and our thanks to them for making your feel welcome. We hope to see you again under better circumstances.
With hospitality,

Reviewed 14 October 2018

When I stayed at this hotel a few months back for a training, the Staff was friendly, definitely made you feel welcome and were helpful! The only slight negative was the furniture is just a bit dated, but for what I paid for, I must admit the small 'nice' things and friendliness of Staff made this 'over-lookable'! I've learned a lot from this as this makes all the difference some times!

Date of stay: January 2018

Dear Lynn D:
FANTASTIC!!! We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and found our staff friendly and welcoming. I will pass along your feedback to them along with our thanks for taking care of you. We appreciate the constructive feedback regarding our room as we continually work to improve our guest experience.
We hope to have you as our guest again in the near future.
With hospitality,

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Felt welcomed the moment I stepped in the door. Check in was smooth and friendly. Hotel was in great shape and very up to date. Breakfast server was on top of all items needed for us to enjoy our meal.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 October 2018

This hotel is old, outdated, the showers are terrible, the rooms smell, and the walls are paper-thin so you hear EVERYTHING in the hall, next door, etc. The front desk did not help with any of my issues and there was a leaking roof in the workout room that was never addressed.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DellE1992, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Norfolk Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Dear suzannebowers:

Thank you for staying with us recently and providing feedback. Customer satisfaction is important to us, so we thank you for sharing your comments. While we always do our best to deliver a smooth experience, occasionally mistakes happen. I have shared your concerns with our team as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will not let this one stay prevent you from visiting with us again and affording us another opportunity to restore your faith in our hotel and team.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 24 September 2018

I hosted a training class at this hotel for the US Navy the week leading up to Hurricane Florence. When one of my students tried to book a room at this hotel to vacate his home, the staff canceled his reservation and was very hostile toward him. They ultimately kicked him out of the hotel, and with everything else that went wrong, I will never use this hotel again. #SupportOurTroops

2  Thank Jason B
DellE1992, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Norfolk Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Thank you for being our guest and for taking a moment to review your recent stay with us. In reviewing this matter with our team it appears that there may have been some extenuating circumstances surrounding this reservation that I will not go into in this response, however it's possible that we could have handled the situation better. I can assure you that we are definitely a hotel and team that support our military personnel, whether currently serving as well our veterans. We are forever grateful for the sacrifices our military members, veterans and their families make for our country.
We hope you will reconsider staying with us again in the future and affording us another opportunity to restore your faith in our hotel.
Warmest Regards,