Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$93
View deal
Expedia.comUS$93
PricelineUS$93
DoubleTreeUS$93
Hotels.comUS$93
TripadvisorUS$93
ZenHotels.comUS$106
All reviews double tree close to the airport norfolk airport virginia beach shuttle
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 October 2021

This hotel is worn. The first room I received had peeling wallpaper that was loaded with appeared to be mold on the underside. The furniture is beat up. The bed and pillows were excellent. Great to have a shuttle to/from the airport. On-site restaurant was a plus.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Esther Dellinger, Other at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Norfolk Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2021

We appreciate you taking time to review your recent stay. As mentioned in a previous email, your feedback has been shared with our Management Team and will be discussed in our next meeting and assist us in making improvements to our product and Service. We hope you will considering staying with us again in an effort to improve your perception of our hotel.

Reviewed 1 October 2021

There is honestly little positive I can say about this hotel. I wish I had followed my instincts and left as soon as I entered the room. It smelled. Everything seemed old save the linens. I was just staying one night and opted to overlook the deficiencies. Mistake. The smell never dissipated. And the conditions began revealing themselves. Mold on the walls. Unclean toilet. Dirt and filth everywhere. The conditions failed to meet the standards I am accustomed to for a Double Tree or Hilton property. It was disgusting. Rating one star is far too kind.

Room tip: Steer clear
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Esther Dellinger, Other at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Norfolk Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2021

Again, we thank you for being our guest and apologize for your disappointing experience. As mention in my previous response to you, our Chief Engineer and I walked this room to day and made note of the issues in the room which his team will begin repairing and fixing the issues. Should you return to the area, we hope you will afford us another opportunity to be of service and restore your faith in our hotel.

Reviewed 30 September 2021

47 day stay for business. Lack of communication led to extra fees, went two weeks without room service, complimentary wasn’t free. Who experience was not pleasant. Would not recommend staying here even as a diamond member staff was very rude.

Date of stay: August 2021
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Esther Dellinger, Other at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Norfolk Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2021

Again, we apologize for your disappointing experience especially regarding the breakfast matter. As mentioned Hilton's new program allows you to use your food & beverage credit in any meal period in hopes that it would be flexible for the Diamond and Gold Members. An email was sent out in July to all members explaining the new program. As we continually work to improve our guest experience we hope you will afford us another opportunity to be of service and restore your faith in our hotel.

Reviewed 30 September 2021

Did not service room for 4 days, then when I finally called the front desk they told me it was because I was staying less than a week. They said they do this because of covid, I but that doesn't make any sense.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Again, we apologize that your stay was disappointing. Due to staffing shortages our stayover housekeeper service except for long term guests has been paused. However upon request we are happy to replenish towels, toiletries, coffee, and empty trash. We appreciate our guests patience until we are fully staffed and are able to return to daily stayover service.

Reviewed 22 September 2021

I walked into a “COVID CLEAN” room to find urine everywhere. I can provide proof and videos. Then when I checked out, I was charged for the other business travelers tab and they still haven’t fixed it one week later.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Esther Dellinger, Other at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Norfolk Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2021

Please accept our apology for your disappointing experience at our hotel. Unfortunately, I am unable to research your complaints as your actual name was not provides. It is my hope that all has been resolve by now. If not please give me a call at the hotel and I will be happy to assist.