US$123
US$141
US$116
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$115
All reviewsnorfolk airporttwo bedroom suitefront desklong stayearly flighta great stayvirginia beachdefinitely stay here againconvenient locationvisiting familyhampton roadsthe entire stafffree breakfastparking lotcherylshuttlefireplace
Reviewed 6 August 2017

The pros great location to store, virgina beach and shopping outlets
Front desk was great with customer services
The cons their was old sheets on the pull out sofa with old dry blood their was roaches in the kitchette area on the fourth floor and other family members stay on the fourth floor their and saw roaches in their unit.

I was there for my family reunion and represent this Marriot Norfolk Residence Inn was very disappointed because it was a Jazz concert on that weekend their was no other hotel available rooms. I had to stay and the general manager move me to another floor which was fine and they comp me for the first night since I could not sleep that first night which was good but I will not ever stay here again and was truly upset because I stay at the Marriott all the time and never experience these issue before and hope not to again

Room Tip: Check for signs of bug and see if sheets are clean
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Jessica S, Operations Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Norfolk Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear Catherine C,

I apologize that we failed to meet expectations during your recent stay. I can assure you that this is not standard for our hotel and as that you please call our General Manager, Scott Crowley, at the hotel so we can learn from your stay and improve for our future guests.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Arrived Fourth of July and was delighted to find a hamburger and hot dog dinner provided by the Residence Inn for the guests in honor of Independence Day. The staff was helpful and the convenience of leaving my car there was great. I will stay there again.

Room Tip: All rooms small suites.
Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jessica S, Operations Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Norfolk Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Dear travelbebe,

Thank you for choosing to spend your Fourth of July holiday with us. I'm happy to hear that our "celebration" was appreciated! Please come back and see us again the next time you're in need of a place to stay when flying out of Norfolk!

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

I cannot believe the condition of this Marriott property. The room was old, dirty and stained everywhere. The front desk woman was very rude and told me they were fully booked and didn't even apologize for the condition of our room. I had to have 3 sets of sheets brought up so we could cover everything as best we could. This was a one night stay so we did our best to make it work but I would never stay here again. In addition, I spent over 30 minutes on hold with Marriott trying to make a complaint and finally just left a message and of course never received a call back. Our friends stayed at The Hampton Inn and their room was very clean.

Stayed: July 2017
Jessica S, Operations Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Norfolk Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Dear Jennifer F,

Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention. Please reach out to Edward Arroyo, our Hotel Manager, so we can make this right for you and learn from your stay. I apologize for the condition of your room and will make sure to speak to our Front Desk staff to better handle future situations.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

A great place to stay. It' like your own small apartment away from home. Living room, kitchen and bath. It has everything you would need while you're away from home. A very comfortable place to stay. Makes you want to extend your trip!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jessica S, Operations Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Norfolk Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Dear AlfonsoGreen,

Thank you for such an awesome review of our hotel. I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed our apartment-like guestroom. Please come back and see us again the next time you're in the Norfolk area.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Room was clean..... amenities were below average. Very lean on the evening buffet and drinks. The pantry was practically empty at all times. Only one coffee station for the entire hotel in the morning with only 2 pots for a lot of people.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Jessica S, Operations Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Norfolk Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Dear Tim200492,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel online. I'm sorry to hear that our pantry was not properly stocked during your stay. I will be speaking with our Hotel Manager to ensure that we keep everything pristene for our guests. I hope the next time you're in the area you will give us a second chance to "WOW" you with our hotel.