“Views with Dinner”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 17 May 2013

We had a very nice dinner. Our waitress was very nice and the food was very good. We also watched the sail boat race while we ate.. Very nice. It could use a make over in the deco dept. everything is a bit old but all in all very nice.

2  Thank SunshineDiane

Reviewed 15 April 2013

This at one time was one of my favorite restaurants. My friend and I stumbled upon it one night when traveling back from Virgnia Beach. We were surprised that it turned out to be so good. It was so good in fact that I have taken others here over the years and have always made it a point to stop here whenever visiting the VA Beach/Norfolk area. Unfortunately that was not our experience this time. They used to have a very extensive menu that included a whole list of pasta with seafood dishes that they have done away with. The waiter did try to accomodate us, had the chef make up a dish that was similar to what I had always ordered, but it was not the same. The salad was terrible which they now charge extra for: iceburg lettuce with a few tomatoes which had a funny taste. The place was empty for a Saturday night where it used to be crowded at all times. I really wish they would bring back the old menu and gain back the same great quality and freshness in their dishes that they used to have. If not, unfortunately I don't think I will return to what was once one of my favorites.

Reviewed 4 January 2013

My husband and I decided to do something a little nicer and different for dinner one weekend so we went down the road to a restaurant that we had never been to but see a full parking lot quite often. It was better for my husband because he eats seafood but they had some good appetizers for me to snack on as well. The weather was still nice out so we ate on the back patio with a view of the Chesapeake Bay. Because the deck is low we didn't have the greatest view but it was still nice. All of the staff was nice and pleasant but the food is a little pricy for what it was. Definitely a good place for a date or relaxing evening alone

Reviewed 5 November 2012

We had window seats--- water views too cold to be outside-- and watched the fishermen FREEZE!! Nicole ,was the only waitress and she was superb!! She joked with the regulars and kept everybody happy!! The food was Amazing and and delicious!! We will go again!!!

Reviewed 25 September 2012

Great local place with great - people, beer and food. Oysters are great and the atmosphere is down home and comfortable. Definitely reccomend.