Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$60
TravelocityUS$60
CheapTicketsUS$60
Orbitz.comUS$60
TripadvisorUS$60
All reviews hotel motel beach access minute walk coffee maker great stay spigot microwave bed
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 September 2020 via mobile

Can I give this more than 5 stars ? honestly when I started looking for hotels / motel that weren’t too far from beach and were affordable I found this place . This place is the best . It’s quiet , near the beach , the owner is so kind and caring and welcoming to me and my boyfriend . Everything was clean and well kept . I don’t want to give it 5 stars because once I do people are going to figure out how great this place really is . Honestly $100 for all that it’s a steal ! I will definitely come back and next time I’ll bring my whole family to show them Norfolk isn’t that bad . I’m honestly excited to come back and have another vacation so I can’t stay in this hotel , it’s such a great get away trip from everyone and everything . And I felt safe ,clean with everything going around . From my opinion I will never go back to those huge hotels instead I’ll be coming here and enjoying the piece and quiet . I mean what else do you need from a hotel / motel . They have everything ? I just want to thank you so much - Omar & Jenny

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nicholas Delgiudice, General Manager at The Bay Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2020

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and really look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 26 August 2020 via mobile

Location is nice, inn is not. Photos speak for themselves. The courtyard was overgrown and pretty much a smoking area. Spend 2 nights, did not get daily housekeeping as stated on website. Saw that a couple rooms we’re getting remodeled, hope they all do. Took forever to get hot water, which was sooo hard. Just believe the bad reviews, they’re accurate.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Ingalls
Nicholas Delgiudice, General Manager at The Bay Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2020

Thank you for leaving us your feedback. Not sure I understand though. We are a small family run Motel that emphasizes Clean,Quiet and comfortable. We never claimed to be a 5 star hotel but we treat all our guests as if we were. As we are in the process of remodeling our rooms our new photo's will speak for them selves. If you wanted 5 star there is a Marriott down town but I doubt that was a option for you, considering you were asking our other guest's for a ride to the Airport because you were to cheap to pay for a Taxi or Uber on your own.

Reviewed 6 August 2020 via mobile

This place is retro amazing! Extremely well kept, clean and quiet. The owners are very accommodating and friendly. Location and value are fantastic. I hesitate to leave a 5star review because I’d love to keep it available for myself . It is a hidden gem!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nicholas Delgiudice, General Manager at The Bay Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2020

Thank you so much for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate the fact you choose to stay with us and don't worry we will always have a room available for when you come back to stay again.

Reviewed 6 July 2020

We stayed here Friday-Sunday for July 4th weekend. They were completely booked and we had a fantastic stay. The beach is less than a 5 minute walk away. Keep in mind they don’t have an ice machine here, but there are 2 convenience stores less than a mile away. We never heard our neighbors on either side. The room and bed is cozy, the AC worked, the shower had good pressure and was hot, and the fridge/freezer was cold! I literally could not have asked for a better stay. They also have spigots outside to wash your feet off when you come back to the room. The owner and his wife are very nice people and we enjoyed talking with them the little bits we did. I appreciated their hospitality. They even have the cutest dog Callie as an added benefit if you miss your own doggos! We absolutely will be back to stay (very soon hopefully)!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nicholas Delgiudice, General Manager at The Bay Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2020

Thank you for spending your 4th of July holiday with us and giving us a 5 star rating. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 29 March 2020

Very convenient beach access. Little dated, but very well kept, clean and maintained. Owner was friendly and accommodating. Enjoyable and relaxing courtyard. Price was great especially since I had to reserve last minute. Surprisingly my wife also enjoyed her stay, she can be picky at times. Would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: March 2020
Nicholas Delgiudice, General Manager at The Bay Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2020

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope that you will come back and see us again.