Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
SpringHill Suites
PricelineUS$127
Hotels.comUS$127
eDreamsUS$127
Trip.comUS$144
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 February 2019 via mobile

This is a very nice property. Check in was very fast, the room we stayed in was clean, the bed comfortable. Breakfast was great and the seating was adequate even as it was very busy while we ate. Parking in the garage next to the building was easily accessible. The best part, THE STAFF! Everyone we saw was friendly, attentive and polite. We also noticed how they all seemed to work together as a team whether it was supplying the breakfast buffet, checking on guests at the front desk, or answering questions related to the property. Great Job!!!

The only thing that we could critique was the water temperature regulator in the shower. You had to be very careful when changing the temperature not to get burned.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 February 2019 via mobile

Great location! Right next to Old Dominion’s basketball arena. Sports bar located inside the hotel. Friendly staff (Alex at the front desk was great). Cedric (Mgr at the sports bar Revolt) was very professional and serious about his work. Room size is awesome! I would definitely return

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed 26 January 2019 via mobile

The absolute perfect location, if you have an event/ game at Old Dominion University. The hotel is 200 yards from the basketball arena, and a short walk to campus. The staff is excellent, and had our keys ready for an early check in on New Years Day. The Monarch Recovery Sports Grill that’s attached to the hotel has exceptional food, and a great staff. The hotel gym is also very accommodating. It has a few treadmills and ellipticals, as well as dumbbells and a bench. Another plus is that there’s plenty of dining options on Monarch Way, just a 5-minute walk from the front door. My only issue with the hotel are the TVs in the room. They are weirdly positioned, between the lounge area and the beds. It’s very hard to see the tv if you’re in the far bed in a double room. They definitely need to just mount the tv in front of the beds. All in all, this is my 4th stay at the hotel, and already look forward to my stay there next year.

Date of stay: January 2019
Reviewed 16 January 2019 via mobile

I've started in several springhill suites hotels & I always have a great experience. This one is no exception! The rooms are comfortable with great beds & a fridge, sink, & microwave. I also get a complimentary water & snack. The workout room is good - 2 treadmills, 1 elliptical, & 1 bike, free weights, bench, & weighted balls. There is a pool (haven't used), and breakfast buffet. There's a restuarant attached to the hotel - sports themed with good food. There's really nothing wrong with this hotel! I stay here every time I come to Norfolk.

Date of stay: January 2019
Reviewed 17 November 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed here the night prior to her tour of ODU. The location is perfect for a visit to campus but a bit overpriced in comparison to other hotels in Norfolk. You are paying for the close proximity to campus.

Date of stay: November 2018