Marins Playa(Cala Millor)
US$192
  • Beachfront
US$215
US$215
Cristina Villas Apartments(Cala Millor)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$222
US$201
US$276
US$261
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 September 2015

Disappointing!!! This was my third visit, 1st April 2014 fantastic hotel part of Globales, 2nd visit April 2015 now part of Allsun group, it was ok but staffing numbers reduced effected service. 3rd visit April 2015 staff are really nice work very hard but numbers reduced so again effected service. Regretfully wont be going back to this hotel.

Room Tip: If you do go request poolside.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2015

Better than last year for food. Great hotel location and staff overall are very good.
Aimed at German holiday makers but I didn't mind because I was out most of the time.
Excellent location for beach.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank briancX6889VW
Reviewed 20 July 2015

Had to cancel 2014 because of severe illness with my daughter transferred to 2015 and my husband was then unable to travel. My daughter and I kept the holiday and went June 2015 we had been to hotel for the past 18-20 years and always loved it. It is primarily a German hotel but we love the situation and the food. I always enjoy it.

Room Tip: No baths anymore but I cannot fault the room the size is adequate for a couple wouldn't like to have more the two people in it, we always take a single room for my duaghter.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank 954isobelm
Reviewed 20 July 2015

Just arrived back from the Hotel Sumba. We booked this holiday very early on this year when it was owned by Globales but never informed it had changed to ALLSUN group. I can not fault the hotel for cleanliness, food or bar/waitress service. The only issue is the fact that in an entire week we only heard 6 other english speaking voices. Staff seem to be fluent in german and the info pack in our room was all in german. The animation team never announced activities in english only german which was a bit insulting as we had paid for our stay as much as the german guests. The entertainment was sadly lacking in every way. When there was any kind of show it was geared around german music or comedy.
The resort of Caller Millor is now a german holiday resort. I can`t fault the hotel in any way except the german issue. I feel we should have been informed the hotel had changed ownership to a german company.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Linda52WestYorkshire
Reviewed 4 July 2015

Well ! What can I say , just arrived back today from the lovely Cala Millor, meant to be a 4★Hotel I certainly do not think so. Arrived at the' Sumba hotel 'check in desk Sunday 21st June with beautiful entrance but not so welcoming greeting at check in, he said our name then said "Oh jet 2", Borneo, and that was it we were sent packing to the Sister Borneo hotel next door and given keys to a room on the 3rd foor above the kitchen facing Sa Coma direction. The room was very clean with fridge and flat screen t.v, no coffee /tea facilities small balcony but Great !! Air conditioning, and shower ...bonus .The dining area was spotlessly clean and well managed with very friendly staff who were very attentive to your needs, the food was hot , well presented and a good variety, salad bar and fruit and sweet bar differed daily no problems there.
We appeared to be the only two British people in the hotel , EVERYONE was German, we did not meet another Scottish or English person . The welcome pack was in German , the brochures in the room were in German, everyone at the pool were Germans, I am not being racist or complaining about them being there but I feel we should have been informed by Jet 2 that this hotel was taken over by Allsun, from Globales 2 or 3 months ago, there were so many octogenarians up until 3 days ago when a few younger clients arrived, there was no music at the pool at all during the day and there was no entertainment AT ALL until 1st July when an opera singer was on for half an hour from 2115 till 2145 guess what this was in German too but the language barrier was vast . We paid a lot of money for this hotel and was very disappointed with our main yearly holiday , so much so we wanted to come home early which is a shame as Cala Millor is beautiful with a great variety of things to interest all, water sports, ccaves of Drach, bycicle for rent , horse and cart trips, open train round the town lovely shops, restuarants, cocktail bars and a stunning beach which was so well cared for there were other hotels we looked at more in Cala Millor Protur hotels, Bahia del Este, and many others which did have British guests in them . We were just so disappointed , we usually meet so many people when we're away , but the lack of music entertainment at night and during the day was so bad and sad really because it has the space and facility to be a good hotel .wifi was free for 30 miniutes in lobby area only or paid hourly in room.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple