Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2020

I cannot tell you how amazing it is to be back here. As soon as we arrived we knew we had made the right decision to leave the U.K. for two weeks. I got insurance through Battleface. The food is absolutely delicious. All the staff are fabulous as always. Our room has a new terrace with two sun beds overlooking the sea. My boyfriend and son are loving the new cocktails!!! Best holiday ever,

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank carobrooB-W
Reviewed 27 June 2020 via mobile

Incredibly pleasant surroundings, friendly, helpful, efficient staff but the lunch, said to be tapas was outstanding. Never had a better selection of food in my life. All a lot of trouble to the chef, Middle Eastern, Chinese, Indian, Italian and Spanish flavors and influences. For example, one dish had a sort of guacamole, obviously homemade at the bottom, then a roast tomato then pimiento padron peppers and crispy lettuce. I could go on about each delicious dish. Bruschetta, blinis with smoke salmon and much much more. Can’t wait to return and stay a few nights in this beautiful place overlooking the sea.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 June 2020

I just spent some lovely days in the seaclub where you feel perfectly at home with the display of the rooms in different houses, the pool in the middle with astonishing gardens right at the side of the sea. It has an atmosphere difficult to find these days but the best thing were the surprising dishes by the new Syrian cook.
I was sad to leave but will certainly repeat.

Room tip: Atmosphere colonial, habitation facing the sea first line
Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed 1 September 2019 via mobile

The Wednesday BBQs are great fun as there is always a concert. Wonderful buffet and great service round it up to a winning concept.
Very communicative guests.
Great that the Sea club is now open to everyone

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2019

My wife and I both had a marvellous night at the weekly (every Wednesday evening) bar-b-que and live music night at the Sea Club Hotel in Cala Ratjada. The food which was cooked by two British chefs, Elle & Toby, was truly scrumptious - the spare ribs were so outrageously & criminally delicious, I nearly called the Guardia Civil!

And the live music by Selma Montana and the Show Runners was great - we were flinging our feet about in wild abandon in some semblance of a dance after a few (too many) Sangrias.

The owners and managers Louis, Jenny and their sons who run the place are very charismatic, friendly and great characters and we enjoyed their company and being looked after by them immensely. And a mention must go out to the stunning Spanish barmaid who delivered an incredible service with such graceful finesse and aplomb, I nearly got down on one knee, but then remembered I was already betrothed.

All in all a great night and great value for money - couldn't recommend it highly enough! And compliments to the chefs, we're coming back for more next week! Those ribs are still sticking to me ribs!

Ciao for now!
Adrian & Lori (the Brummy & Belizean)

Date of stay: June 2019