Vista Sol
US$126
  • Restaurant
Hotel Serrano Palace(Cala Ratjada)
US$245
US$203
US$157
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

US$243
US$360
  • Beachfront
Lago Garden Hotel(Cala Ratjada)
US$235
Hotels.com
US$169
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$206/night.

Amoros(Cala Ratjada)(Great Value!)
US$282
US$237
Cancelon
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Stags/hens - ideal for you right next to the strip and decent appartments. If you want a quiet relaxing getaway I'd look elsewhere. All should be aware they demand a €30per person deposit before you get room key incase of damages which they dont tell you about when booking. View from balcony added

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

On arrival we was greeted with a friendly welcome from Sharon the receptionist. She had a lot to say for herself but didn't pay much attention as we had naughty Swedish girls entering and existing the hotel left, right, centre.

We had 4 in one room. Cosy, warm, smelly, but very funny, we had a nice big balcony that looked over a half full car park. So Preeing the hotel snatch just wasn't possible on this occasion.

Located on the same incline as Mount Kilimanjaro I was burning off my roast I had for breakfast real quick. Wasn't until the smart one of the group Tyler Tyler was checking out the rear of a 9/10 and see her walking down what looked like a fire exit. Turns out it took you right onto the strip, cheers ty!

I was impressed to see the hotel employed a Lifeguard. But then thinking about it why bother? He actual drank a beer whilst not watching the pool. Ping ping table is half decent (like me) apparently there was a gym and a spar but didn't see it just like I didn't see the other two stars that made the hotel a 4!! My uncle face timed me in camp bastion and it looked cleaner in his trench.

One of my mates wifeyed the barman so secured the free coke all day every day. Saving him on average €18 euros a day.

Let's talk about you and me lets talk about the wifi baby WHAT WIFI !? 20 euros for 1 bar all week.

Located on floor 0 is the hotel shop where you can pick up pretty much anything. Got all the essentials at a fairly cheap price.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 April 2015 via mobile

Really poor Hotel. Not clean. Laundry service ridiculous. Barely adequate internet service for an expensive price. Only can connect one device at a time. It is 2015 everyone has two or three devices. Front desk staff is rude and uninformed. Food not acceptable. Maid service barely adequate. Can I get my original two towels? Last straw, morning coffee undrinkable. It is Spain spend a few extra cents on quality coffee and clean the coffee machine. Oh and what does it take to keep the Coke machine stocked? Stay away unless it is the last Hotel with rooms.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Jay F
Reviewed 2 April 2015

We went for a stag do. The rooms never needed to be special as long as you have somewhere to sleep so that part was 3☆ but the food and bar has to be very good. Food was 2☆. It was always pork or chicken but honestly didn't taste nice at all and everyone we spoke to at the hotel said that. Bar was 2☆ staff where not the most friendly and the bar service was very slow. The all inclusive drinks where very cheap and not nice at all. There was only so many sangrias you can drink. If I went back I probably would look at a different hotel. The best thing about it is that the back gate was literally in the middle of all the bars you want to be at!!

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Scott S
Reviewed 24 October 2014 via mobile

Went with my son for a long weekend. Lovely hotel, very clean. Friendly staff, great pool. There is a small gym along with an indoor swimming pool, saunas and jacuzzi. The food at the pool bar was very nice. It was ideally located for my needs this time. I would certainly stay here again

Stayed: October 2014