Lowest prices for your stay
US$61
SAVE US$15
Hotels.comUS$58
eDreamsUS$61
StayForLongUS$65
All reviews salad cold meats and cheeses clean towels stayed longer buffet style end of season pool area friendly hotel yogurt ice cream other guests harbour fridge lisbeth sunbeds german euros
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 October 2019

Arrived during a bit of a thunderstorm in the evening. Nothing we aren't used to. Reception was very welcoming, got us checked in quickly.
We had two twin rooms side by side, my daughter and elderly mother in law in one, and my young son and I in the other. We had emailed ahead and let the hotel know in advance that my little boy has severe Autism, and would require certain extra attentions in place, to cover his needs, which were all taken care of without any issues.
There was a good variety of dishes available; salad, soup, prepared fish, meat and pasta dishes, vegetables, chef on hand at his grill to cook a further choice (meat and fish) on request. Desserts were varied and plentiful, with two choices of ice-cream, fruits, mousse, cakes, yoghurt and so on. Everything looked well presented and tasty.
Breakfast was a similar buffet style with cold meats and cheeses, a variety of breads, (a toaster is provided) fruits, cereals, yoghurt, pastries and chef with eggs and bacon at the ready on his grill, accompanied by prepared sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms etc, hot and cold beverages, We didnt go hungry all week. AJ has a limited diet, and issues with attention span and crowds etc, but during mealtimes, the staff were ready to offer assistance and prepare him meals according to his requests. They never even batted an eyelid when he had a meltdown and stood in the dining room screaming, nor did they grumble when he wasn't responsive, or being distracted with his toys.
Our room was clean and simple, with a walk in shower in the bathroom. a TV, safe and fridge were available, although the only English channels are ITV and BBC. but to be honest who goes on holiday to watch TV?
Housekeeping were excellent; they cleaned our room every day, made the beds up with lovely clean crisp white sheets, towels were changed when I needed fresh ones, without the need to ask!
Tips: If you want clean towels, place your dirty/wet ones in the bath/shower or a tidy pile on the bathroom floor. Its international Housekeeping code for "I would like clean towels please!". Not rocket science!! Likewise, when AJ's bed needed changing, I stripped the bottom sheet/ mattress protectors off and left them in a neat pile to alert the staff. I never understand why holidaymakers make things difficult for the housekeeping staff, and then complain because they can't read your mind! Also, if you have meals/drinks in your room, try returning your used crockery to the dining room; that's not their job. Don't be lazy!
There were ample toiletries available, in a little basket in the bathroom and a dispenser on the shower wall. A stool and hairdryer were also provided.
The pool area was nicely set out, and well-furnished and as it was end of season, fighting for sun-beds was unnecessary. The water was a bit nippy though! A chair hoist is available for disabled guests to get them in and out of the pool and there is a railed off children's section. The ground floor (disabled access available) rooms opened with a patio onto the pool.
Across the street was the hotel's gym and cycle hire facilities, which sadly I wasn't able to make use of due to having my little boy with me. The local area was quiet, with a good variety of shops, bars and cafes, the sea and promenade literally a two minute stroll away. There is local transport available, and a great variety of places of interest to visit, as well as various tours/trips to book. (well stocked leaflets in reception!)
This was AJ's first holiday abroad, and potentially could have been a disaster, without the special attention given to his needs by the hotel, and the staff who were all amazing. They were all friendly and attentive, and we were made to feel very welcome.
My ONLY sadness was that the other guests were ALL German and generally not very friendly. Unknown to them, I DO speak German, and was able to understand their comments that I should smack my child! Because who thinks its acceptable or even possible to beat a disability out of a child?
Finally in summary, if you want a five star experience, pay for it and go elsewhere. If you are looking for a decent family/couples budget holiday in a lovely small family hotel, this is your place, look no further!
Love you guys, hopefully we will be back!! :)

Room tip: We stayed on the second floor overlooking the pool. It was quiet.
Date of stay: October 2019
Hotel Amoros C, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Amoros, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2019

Thank you very much for your great review:
It is a pleasure for us to feel that our work and attention are valued.
We hope to see you again.
Best Regards.
Amoros Staff.

Reviewed 13 September 2019 via mobile

Absolutely amazing hotel , friendly and it’s like arriving home . The staff go above and beyond their duty to make sure you have the best stay . Within walking places to shops , beach , pubs etc . We highly recommend this hotel just came back . Thank to Lisbeth and Antonio it was so special

Date of stay: September 2019
Hotel Amoros C, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Amoros, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2019

Thank you very much for your great review:
It is an honor for us, We hope you will put your trust in us again for a future vacation.
Best regards.
Hotel Amoros.

Reviewed 29 August 2019

Well, we couldn't get our usual apartment in Puerto Alcudia so went for somewhere new. A long story cut short - we booked and stayed at Hotel Amoros in Cala Ratjada.
The hotel is tucked away in a street but is only a 2 minutes walk - in a straight line - to the coast. The hotel is as good as the brochure says - clean, friendly, good food, good pool etc.
We only went for a week but tbh would have stayed longer. And, more importantly, my son loved it (wifi in the room!) and would stay again.

Room tip: Room 312 overlooks the street but also a side view of the pool (the street is very quiet).
Date of stay: August 2019
Hotel Amoros C, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Amoros, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2019

We feel flattered.
We hope to see you again.
Best regards.
Hotel Amoros.

Reviewed 21 August 2019

Travelled with my daughter, she spent most of the holiday in the pool making friends. Very friendly hotel, nice staff that genuinely seemed to like working there. Nice clientele & food fine. For an economical hotel the perfect package.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Hotel Amoros C, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Amoros, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2019

Thank you very much for your great review:
We are very happy that your daughter has been so well in our hotel, A happy daughter a happier father, and if that memory belongs to us , and if the stay in our hotel will be that beautiful memory, it is a true honor for us.
Very best regards.
Amoros staff.

Reviewed 13 April 2019

My wife and myself spent a relaxing week at this lovely family run hotel.The staff were very courteous and friendly, Nothing was too much trouble, We went full board but if we return next year we will do half board,The food choice is extensive but I would say that it is on the cold side and vegetables rarely fresh and often overcooked,However there is a microwave to heat the food up.There is a free gym which is the best equipped I have seen outside the UK

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hotel Amoros C, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Amoros, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2019

Thank you very much for your comment:
We hope to see you again soon.
Best Regards.