Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Snaptravel
Hotels.com
eDreams
All reviews nice hotel salad mirror shower cala mallorca guests receptionist german
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 June 2019 via mobile

I visited Mallorca a few times and this hotel and its area an awesome deal. The breakfast buffet is hughe and delicious. Just next to the hotel is the beach which is not big but quiet nice. There are also more than one good spot for lunch, dinner or some cocktails. The prices are moderate and compared to Switzerland even cheap. My wife and I really enjoyed ur stay very much.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
PPRR_Management, Manager at Son Moll Sentits Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2019

Dear guest,

Swiss people use to be quite acquainted with issues related to hotel qualities. Your fabulous review is therefor highly appreciated. Thank you very much!

Kind regards

The Management
Ramona B. & Romina C.

Reviewed 9 May 2019

Great hotel in more quite part of the village. Hotel was great, rooms more than nice, great service and services. Bar at the top on sunset is a must to visit.

Cala Ratjada is populated by Germans, so if you are not into it, pick another village or city in mallorca.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
PPRR_Management, Manager at Son Moll Sentits Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2019

Dear Guest,

you are absolutely right. Cala Ratjada is being visited mostly by Germans. However, they are the kind of Germans that do not fear to meet other nationalities. Unlike some other resorts on Majorca English speaking guests are not only "perfectly safe" but cordially welcome. We love to practice English ...!

Kind Regards

The Management
Ramona C. & Romina C.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

A Hotel for the 5 senses. The minute you walk into the Lobby, it smells really nice. A welcome drink and the receptionist taking her time to explain to us the theme of the Hotel. Very friendly receptionist and she took us to our room and showed us how everything works. Breakfast was great and the Chef took his time to help me with my food because I have to eat Gluten and dairy free.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Usha B
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

I've just made a comment a month ago when i was complaining to the unacceptable way how this hotel treating their customer. I've attached copy of mails as well to give a warning signal for anyone who is checking this hotel. My post was not published and still in pending status at tripadvisor. I don't believe that tripadvisor needs to filter and modulate the customers' feedbacks to make favors to the hotels, because this is against of any sense of Tripadvisor.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
13  Thank DidierFrankJohnPeter
Reviewed 19 May 2016

coming to that place, you are welcomed by a relaxing smell and a glass of champagne :) So holidays started really well. The room is big enough, the food is excellent and the service always on top! We enjoyed our vacation very much.

Room tip: take one with view to the sea
Date of stay: May 2016