Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2016

The hotel's location is alright opposite of a small park and in walking distance to the town's beaches and shops. There is plenty of free space to park around the property and you are not in the center of the hustle and bustle caused by the loads of tourists that roam Cala Ratjada.

The new guest rooms are a definite plus for this hotel. Our room was located in the new part of the hotel. It was large and furnished nicely (especially liked the wallpaper and the wooden elements in the room). Bathroom was clean and mordern.

Unfortunately that was all the positive I can say about my stay here.
The staff wasn't very well trained (service in the restaurant would sure need some improvement) and not really friendly. Front Desk was sometimes simply not staffed and when you found somebody you always seemed to bother them. One evening we were downright urged to fill out a survey at the restaurant and the lady didn't seem to care that we were eating at the moment, which I found quite unpleasant...

Quality of the food was extremely bad and not what you might expect of a hotel - it was more like eating in school cafeteria in my eyes. This goes for all meals they offered throughout the day. After 2 days we decided to go out to eat lunch and dinner every night although we had paid for all inclusive in advance...

But I guess there is not much you can expect for the price they offered. I had an average experience here and was glad we booked only for a week. I wouldn't return but I think it is a nice choice for families looking for a low cost summer vacation. You just shouldn't expect too much...

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Beautiful hotel with genuinely friendly and helpful staff. The room we stayed in was beautiful and lovely and clean. There is an indoor pool with jacuzzi as well as 2 outdoor pools. I had hoped to use the spa for a massage while we were there but unfortunately I missed out on the chance to book in. Hubby used the gym and he said that it was good.

If your main language is English then be aware that the town is mainly visited by Germans. Not a problem if your German is fluent, but some of the staff struggle a bit with English. We managed to communicate but it was sometimes difficult, and by the end of the trip we were missing having real conversations!

Room tip: Rooms on the higher floors give a good view of surrounding landscape - the trees outside are quite tall. A/C is either on or off throughout the hotel - in April when we visited the A/C was off and the heating was on :-/
Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 292judep
Reviewed 9 September 2012

Stayed here for 10 day 19-30 August. Very disappointed, tired hotel (closing at end of season for refurbishment) pity had not been told this when booking and priced paid didnt reflect this. All inclusive - food in restaurant not bad but breakfast awful . Snacks during the day were terrible, pizza and sandwiches, sandwiches wrapped in cling film and under cover but pizza left open and flies all over them. No snack available after 5.30 , any all inclusive I have been to previously had food available until the bar closed. Didnt fell treated ike a paying guest when went to the bar , staff would carry on with whatever they were doing i.e. filling dishwasher before serving. Queues at bar could have been avoided if more staff had been on duty. Teenage son extremely bored, entertainment team attempted to include but as mainly German holiday makers they were geared towards them. No pool table...... when asked was told there used to be one/two but due to constantly being damaged they no longer had them. And no space inside hotel to accomodate!!!! I beg to differ there was lots of rooms that could have accomodated pool tables etc. TV room - disaster no air conditioning too uncomfortable to stay in for more than a few minutes. Entertainment not entertaining, all done on a shoestring Ramon excellant member of the team, enoyed the boat trip but apart from that would have been better of just playing music in the evening.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank tricia696
Reviewed 30 August 2012

Our family of 4 (2 kids aged 3 and 6) stayed here for 2 weeks in August. The room was small, but adequate for 4 people and in need of an update. Once the kids beds were in use, the living area was very cramped. The bathroom was TINY and difficult to use when trying to bath / shower children. We were on the 2nd floor, overlooking the bar area - not a good spot as the evening entertainment happens here, which is VERY loud and goes on until at LEAST 11pm - with 2 young kids it was difficult to get them to sleep.

The pool was small but ok, although the surrounding area was grassed, not tiled which meant that when wet (all of the day!) it became a slippery mud bath. The mud then got carried onto towels, sun loungers, over feet and into the pool. I suggest the hotel invests some money in tiling this area. Several children's feet (6 in one day once) were cut by tiles on the steps getting into the shallow area of the main pool, which also needs addressing by the hotel. To get a sunlounger, don't leave it later than 7.30am to go down to the pool. After this time they're all taken by some crafty towels with no owners!

The restaurant was ok - staff attentive and plenty of variety of food.

The reception staff were professional but unfriendly. No information was offered on arrival about the hotel, location, restaurant etc etc. All information around the hotel was only in German, Dutch and Spanish - luckily I know a bit of Spanish. The kids club was only run in German, so my kids were ostracised by the staff, despite me making sure they knew they were British. The staff DID speak ENglish, it's just they couldn't be bothered when only 5% of the guests were English speakers (this was pointed out to me on more than one occasion!). I do not go to Spain to only hear German spoken - I'd prefer to hear the native tongue!

Overall, I'd say there are plenty of nicer places to stay in this resort. This is not really a 4 star hotel. It's really a 3* that has somehow achieved another star by having, say, a hair-dryer in the bathroom . I would not recommend this place.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank clartst
Reviewed 28 August 2012

We stayed at the Illot suites and spa just down the road from the Illot park. We visited the illot park a couple of times just to compare and thought the pool area was better at the illot park.. but the spa was twice the size and nicer at the illot suites. One draw back to the illot park was the situation/design of the baby pool .... if you had children of various ages, it was difficult to watch them in the water at the same time due to a wall around the little pool that obscured the view. It was clean and well maintained as it was tiled though... unlike the illot suites which had decking that needed attention.
We met a few people at the illot park who were so unhappy with the food that they had compained and arranged with the management to eat at our hotel, the Illot Suites.

Room tip: choose illot suites and spa instead.
Trip type: Travelled with family