Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ZenHotels.com
Hotels.com
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 July 2019

Me my partner and son have just came back from a fantastic stay at hotel Bella Mar.
There is nothing bad I can say about the hotel. The staff were lovely, very helpful and friendly couldn't do enough for you. My little boy fell and hurt his leg and the staff were so kind and supportive especially as Alfie has aspergers and takes a bit more care some times.
The rooms were comfortable, clean and modern bedding changed regularly, every day if requested, every 2 days was enough for us and the room was cleaned to a high standard
We stayed half board and have stayed in 3 star hotels before so we weren't expecting much when it came to the food. Thankfully we were pleasently surprised the food was amazing breakfast and dinner, lots of choice and good quality food, with lovely staff there to help you.
The 2 pools are great one smaller one for the little ones but still big enough for adults to enjoy also.
The hotel is situated in a great location right near the shops and 3min walk to the harbour
All in all it was one of the best holidays we have had and as soon as we get a chance we will be back for another visit.
Thank you hotel Bella Mar we loved it

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2019

Room was nice and clean. Staff nice and polite. Food ok, fresh but a bit average. Good location (5 mins from the beach, restaurants, and shops) but can be loud outside sometimes at night. I was surprised to find out that there were no drinks (not even water, tea etc) included for dinner on half board and that toiletries like soap were not re supplied. I would recommend but please mind it is average but good value for money.

Room tip: the higher floor the better- you can see the sea from higher floors
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 June 2019

We spent 10 nights in the hotel, but we couldn't sleep 1 night because of the jerk, peasant Germans. On the 1st floor, right next to the staircase, we had to listen to all the giggling gangs, and at dawn, before 7 am, the music was roaring, which the residents tried to overthrow. The staff aren't really interested in getting a man to rest. I tried to ask our neighbors to sleep at 4 am, but they shouted. The room number was never checked in the restaurant, so you can eat for free!

Room tip: There's no good room to hear the Germans everywhere.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank KrisztinaSzigeti
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

Not impressed. All German Hotel so very lonely bei g a single female British traveller. Room is tiny and kept awake at night by noise from bar opposite. Staff are most helpful bar one receptionist. Food is good but won't be staying here again. Best part of hotel is lovely Maria who works in the dining room

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

I spent 2 nights as the nearby Hotel Amoros, where I've booked my stay with a friend of mine, sent us there for an unclear reason. We weren't told why we had to move somewhere else even if they had our reservation... We were a bit disappointed even if this hotel was similar according to location and classification but however we had to move. Staff was friendly but spoke just german (I can speak german but it is not common and usually people communicate in English). The room was not very clean but, considering you spend most of the time outside, it is ok. Breakfast was quite good and I appreciated watermelon (absent in hotel Amoros). Location is very good being the hotel located in the center and 5 minutes from the bus stop. The only negative aspect is the kind of guests: groups of young Germans who speak loud and get drunk every night! The hotel should set rules for stopping such unpolite behaviour in respect of people who want to relax.

Date of stay: July 2018