Hotel JS Miramar(Ca'n Picafort)(Great Value!)
US$117
  • Beachfront
Grupotel Montecarlo(Ca'n Picafort)
US$160
  • Breakfast included
Hotel THB Gran Playa(Ca'n Picafort)
US$188
US$180
US$175
  • Pool
Es Baulo Petit Hotel(Ca'n Picafort)
US$178
US$160
  • Pool
BQ Can Picafort Hotel(Ca'n Picafort)(Great Value!)
US$120
  • Pool
Hotel Son Baulo(Ca'n Picafort)(Great Value!)
US$166
Travelocity
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

Exagon Park(Ca'n Picafort)
US$195
US$167
Priceline
  • Pool
Stil Bonsai Hotel(Ca'n Picafort)(Great Value!)
US$106
Cancelon
  • Pool
All reviewssky barjunior suiteglass doortaster menuanimation teampool areabali bedssmall wardrobelovely hotelbar staffkids poolplenty of choicepirate ship and slidesgreat holidaysnack barmini clubplenty of sunbeds
Reviewed 17 October 2017

We have just returned from a 10 night stay at Tonga and overall we really enjoyed it.

The hotel itself is luxury at it's best, the rooms are great, beds comfy and we had a fab seaview up on the 14th floor.

The pool area is absolutely immaculate and we loved the Jacuzzi :-) The pool snack bar was great as we thought the food in the restaurant at lunch time was very hit and miss. Overall the food was OK I was a little disappointed if I'm honest and I think for the rating of the hotel the food could be much better. I am not a fussy eater at all but other than breakfast time I really struggled to find something to eat. I enjoy salad and fruit on holiday but I also like a bit of meat with it and I thought the choice was a bit limited. We went end of Sept/Oct so it wasn't particularly busy and even then the fresh meat that they were show cooking was not always readily available.
Breakfast was great we really enjoyed the omelettes to order and the chef Toni who cooked the omelettes and eggs was really lovely, always smiling and friendly and you could hear her lovely happy voice all through the restaurant.

I do agree with another review about the animation team! I wouldn't say they were the worst because that's a bit harsh but they were certainly not the best we have encountered on holiday. Although they work very hard I have no doubt I just found them lacking in motivation, shout out to Marco though he was lovely and really friendly, apart from him none of the others gave us the time of day. Maybe we were a bit too rowdy but after the entertainment when the disco came on we were the only people who got up to dance and I think the animation team could have made more of an effort to get people up dancing. We did get a few people up dancing when we asked them. That's what I mean about a lack of motivation I suppose, anywhere else we have been the team come round and encourage people to get up and dance. I'm not saying force people but show a bit of interest in the guests.

The Sky Bar was probably the best part of our holiday on the hotel premises as we spent a lot of time down at the beach. Juanda the barman up on the sky bar was brilliant, he was probably the nicest barman we have ever met on holiday! Although all the bar staff were exceptional which I think is a novelty because there is usually 1 grumpy barman on every holiday but we didn't have any here they were all great :-)

I would also like to mention Evgeny on reception he was brilliant and welcomed us on arrival with a great sense of humour which was continued throughout our holiday. Massive shout out to Alexis and Carlos in the restaurant they were brilliant as were all the waiters apart from 1 grump who was pretty miserable throughout our holiday and gave off a vibe that diners were just an inconvenience to him! Jaun Carlos the restaurant manager was great and there was another waiter who I can't remember his name who was lovely too (fair haired).

To sum up if you are looking for a quiet relaxing holiday in luxury surroundings then we would not hesitate to recommend this hotel, infact another guest summed it up perfectly by saying she loved it at this hotel because you can be as lazy as you want. We don't go on holiday to be lazy though we go to have fun :-) We would definitely go back but maybe not for another 20 years.

We got a great deal on this hotel a year ago and it was well worth the money we paid, however I notice the price has now gone up at least £300pp based on a 10 night stay which I would not be willing to pay.

Room Tip: Ask for a Seaview on the 14th floor it was stunning
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Holidayhoney14
Reviewed 14 October 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
Evgeny_Buzakov, Customer Service Manager at Tonga Tower Design Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2017

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

We are a party of 6 and staying in room 1118 with a wonderful view
We would like to thank all the staff,in every department, for making our holiday most enjoyable .all the staff work so hard, from the cleaners to the management to make sure their guests. Enjoy their holiday
Nothing is to much for them
I would like to say a big thank you the animation team .they are all so friendly. And helped to make our holiday so wonderful
We be sad to leave on Sunday

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank San T
Reviewed 13 October 2017

Stayed 2nd - 13th October. Check in was quick and easy. The rooms are much modern and brighter now, the only down side was the lack of draw space and the glass door/wall in the bathroom didn't offer much privacy. The hotel has a more relaxed feel about it now with more chilled music being played but our personal thoughts are that it has lost some of its atmosphere, as there used to be a good mix of songs,The Customer Service Manager, Evgeny remembered us from our previous visits and sent Champagne to both our rooms, thank you. The bar staff work hard and now take your orders and bring your drinks to your table for you. The lovely lady doing the pancakes, fried eggs and omelettes is a joy to watch, always so happy and bubbly. For us though, the real heroes of the hotel are the animation team. Alex, Jentse, Marco, Laiana, Teresa and Kate. They work long hours every day, doing the kids club, organising the games and putting on great shows. We hope that they are here next year. as they made our stay worthwhile.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Martin H

Dear Mr.Martin,
Thank you very much for all the lovely words about our hotel. We are always happy to see you again and we hope that you have already decided to come back next year. You know the hotel very good but still we'll do our best to surprise you with all the improvements we've planned for the coming time. To be honest It is always absolutely great to see you here. Send all the best greetings to Mr.Frank and the ladies. Thank you one more time and see you next time!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Just returned home from Tonga Towers, very clean hotel with one or two problems.
the check in was excellent and the reception staff very friendly and efficient.
we were allocated a room on the second floor overlooking the main road and without any sunshine on our balcony until 7-00pm, ok we will make a do the room was spotlessly clean but like other reviewers we found it strange that there was only one drawer in the bedroom the size of a kitchen cutlery drawer hence very little storage. The next thing was the Bathroom with a glass door absolutely no privacy whatsoever if we were on the toilet or in the shower you see through the door, that is a major design problem which needs sorting.
The food was ok but a lot of the time it was cold so we decided to eat out quite a few times,this apart the Hotel is very nice and has been refurbished to a good standard apart from the problems I have mentioned.
One very good factor was the evening entertainment especially the shows put on by the animation team which was all absolutely fabulous.
We had a good holiday in Can Picafore but would not go back to Tonga Towers

Room Tip: try to get even number rooms abut 1en floors up
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stephen s
Evgeny_Buzakov, Customer Service Manager at Tonga Tower Design Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Dear Stephen,
Thank you for the review and for all the great words about our hotel. The point about the drawer that you have described earlier will be seriously regarded and some arangements will be done already this winter so that for the next season our guests will have everything necessary in the room for the comfortable stay. We sincerely hope that you will come back to Tonga Tower and we from our side will make everything possible to make your holidays wonderful.

P. Sastre - The Manager