Lowest prices for your stay
US$63
Snaptravel
US$63
eDreamsUS$63
Agoda.comUS$63
StayForLong
All reviews towels were changed daily pool area residencial mallorca cala
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 December 2019

Clean and nice. Very good service and friendly atmosphere.

Unpretentious.

Breakfast fantastic.

Value for money.

Highly recommendable.

Hidden in a quiet corner on the east coast of Mallorca.

Worth a visit.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 14 November 2019

Despite appalling weather with two days of thunderstorms and heavy rain combined with a family bereavement almost on arrival we had a good time. This is of course a restaurant with rooms although it is part of the hotel group that seems to dominate Cala Bona. The staff were excellent and the food is very good. We stayed four nights and because of the adverse weather dined at the hotel three times I think if I was going again I would’ve made this twice there is only only so much fine dining we can cope with. It is a bit of a challenge for vegetarians although there were in fact four vegetarian dishes on the menu and whilst when I read an earlier review from a fellow veggie that he didn’t like the meat being chopped up at the table I have to say we didn’t either. I don’t think the restaurant can do anything about this apparently for some reason people enjoy watching meat being cut off at close quarters. Breakfast was pretty good with lots of choices and cooked was also available. We stayed in the junior suite which gave us plenty of room which quite frankly we needed as the weather was so awful. We did manage half a day in the garden by the pool which we would’ve certainly liked to have spent more time there although we saw no sign of the tortoises mentioned in other reviews. I think if it hadn’t been for the memory of the family bereavement we would have come back.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 31 August 2019 via mobile

This was the best hotel experience I have ever had. The hotel was fully booked when we stayed there, and still it was all piece and quiet. The staff was nice and the breakfast was really good. I will recommend this place to anyone going to Mallorca. Thank you very much!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank alexanderhjelte
Reviewed 28 July 2019

I am lucky enough to have stayed in some amazing hotels both for business and pleasure but I can truly say this is one of the best! Tucked away in Cala Bona, I would never have known it was there (well done Aimee!) it is what I would describe as a small boutique hotel with only 8 rooms. It is renowned locally for its restaurant which receives rave reviews - so you can only imagine what the breakfast is like! Charming friendly staff, excellent food, comfy bedrooms (ask for the one with the little balcony!) beautiful grounds including lots of little tortoises marching around and an empty pool area at the end of July! Only one thing - how is this place only rated 3 stars?! They are so thoughtful, they even put the air con on whilst you're out to keep the room cool! It is absolutely delightful and I can't wait to return. Thanks for a wonderful, resting stay.

Room tip: The room with the little balcony is Cala Alga
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Anne S
Reviewed 17 May 2019 via mobile

Tempura veg and sizzling garlic prawns, washed down with de Nora white (€20), preceded truly excellent Iberico pork medallions in scrummy sauce and outstanding veg (aubergine, asparagus, courgette) and the best dauphinoise ever.

Staff attentive and handled the issue of over chewy duck brilliantly too, highly professional.

Will be back!!!!