Spent a week there at Easter. Weather was always going to be a gamble, so we saw rain, cloud and sun.
The park is part of Ezmerelda too so the reception was only open there. Fortunate for us once dropped off at gone midnight a staff member saw us looking lost and guided us to the reception desk.
Rooms were fine, clean and tidy - wouldn't want to cram 4 people in them tho. (We booked 2 rooms for 2 adults and 2 teenagers). We were lucky I guess with Block E and close to the water in all respects.
Not alot was open due to the time of year, but it was just a quick break. To eat we visited Paparazzi on more than one occasion. (Dircetly opposite the Park). Good food, friendly staff and reasonably priced. But there's plenty to chose from
Down the straight you will find Hasienda Bar - visit it - one of the owners is an American called Matt. Nice guy.
Not sure if we'd want to stay here in the busy season as when full there could be over 1000 people fighting for space and beds around to pool - Not fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the south-east coast of Mallorca, the complex boasts an excellent location right on the sea front, facing Cala Azul and only 50m away from the beautiful beach of Cala Esmeralda. Offering a wide and interesting range of complementary services nearby and just 1Km away from the shopping and tourist centre of Cala D'Or. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inturotel Cala Azul Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inturotel Cala Azul Park Hotel Cala d`Or
- Cala Azul Park
- Inturotel Cala Azul Park Cala D'Or, Majorca, Spain