my husband and i just returned from cala d´0r where we spent one week with our daughter and her family. To occupy two children age 41/2 and 11/2 can be quite a challenge, but Inturotel Cala Azul Park had it all! This hotel is beautifully situated, and everything is right there. We got rooms on the same floor,facing the swimming pool and the sea (thank you Inturotel) in building E, which was perfect. The apartments had two rooms, were not very big, but had room for an extra baby bed.Good size balcony which was quite safe for small children. Good cleaning ,and the hotel had the appearance of being well kept. The dining room was welcoming (as was the whole area) and the staff everywhere was obviously used to children, which was an enormous relief.
There is something to do for every age here, nice pools (a bit cold wather though) no problems with towels on sun beds when we were there, lots of different playgrounds (our 11/2 year old just loved the mini golf court) and children club for the older ones.There are two small bays, one excellent for swimmers, and the other one a sandy beach quite crowded during the day. My granddaughter 4 1/2 and I went for a early morning bath every day, and we had the beach all by ourselves, lovely!
Most of the dinners we had at the hotel (the food was really good), and lunch we had in the room. There are supermarkets next door and a few meters down the road. We also had one dinner at the pizza restaurant (which has all kind of good food) facing the hotel but by the main street. Excellent service there too.
Even though the hotel area is full of children all day long, the evenings and nights are completely quiet, in contrast to Esmeralda Park on the other side of the road, which had the childrens disco and show almost every night.
We all really enjoyed the stay at Inturotel Cala Azul Park and would love to come back. Thanks to all the staff for a lovely holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the south-east coast of Mallorca, the complex boasts an excellent location right on the sea front, facing Cala Azul and only 50m away from the beautiful beach of Cala Esmeralda. Offering a wide and interesting range of complementary services nearby and just 1Km away from the shopping and tourist centre of Cala D'Or. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Inturotel Cala Azul Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inturotel Cala Azul Park Hotel Cala d`Or
- Cala Azul Park
- Inturotel Cala Azul Park Cala D'Or, Majorca, Spain