“Baby Saviour”
Review of Kompas

Kompas
Ranked #298 of 760 Restaurants in Calvia
Reviewed 19 September 2017

Whilst stopping around the corner at Ola Panama, I had the fortune of trying to get my 15month old child to sleep. It took me 2 hours of walking up and down the beach front to nod him off.

As I finally did, I passed Kompas, this place I've passed a dozen occasions and always seemed inviting, so I stopped him there and asked the owner (who spoke perfect English and Spanish) if I could bring my little one in with me in the pram for a well deserved pint, he was more than accomdating, picked out a quiet space in the bar, helped me CAREFULLY move the pram and poured me a beer.

Very respective, and if I come across Palma for work again, I will be stopping in (Hopefully this time without a 15 month old)

Pleasure.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

We visited here as id often visited as a child and loved it - there was 7 of us and it wasn't busy at all. The waitress was extremely rude, slammed things down etc, forgot to bring drinks that we then had to pester for..best of all, the place gave me an awful stomach!! Would not recommend, try banana joes up the road instead

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Kompas was a great place to eat. Me and my boyfriend were unsure of where to eat but the staff were so friendly we were intrigued. I had the chicken salad wrap and chips, it was gorgeous! This made us go back again in our visit, twice. Every time the food was great and the service was fantastic. Definitely recommend the chilli such a lovely place and one day hope to return.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Good variety and large portions. Reasonable prices considering. Peter and the staff always make you feel welcome.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

we have also stopped at the kompas many a time I actually have the owners home number we have been dealing with deana for years rooms are basic but for what u pay is nothing restaurant below the kompas and spar shop right next door what more can u ask for