“Tastey”

Sufyan Indian Restaurant
Ranked #57 of 83 Restaurants in Magaluf
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 22 August 2016

Good value for money excellent service , extensive menu highly recommended. Food yummy and plentiful,

1  Thank Carole B

Reviewed 20 May 2015

This was the best Indian restaurant I have found on Mallorca, but it closed at the end of last season and never re-opened so does anyone know where the chef went?

4  Thank DoraB2
Reviewed 25 September 2014

Was on holiday with my beautiful better half and all of the extended family. Fantastic fun in the sun. Went out one night for an indian, I was having withdrawal symptoms, I mean steak is ok but a good curry is something else. We were guided to the Sufyan by my little grand-daughter. They immediately set up a large table for seven of us. Pure white tablecloth, gleaming glasses, sparkling cutlery. I have gone on a bit but I have to emphasis the trouble they went to. The food was on a par with the best I have eaten, the staff were helpful and friendly, the wine list was great and best of all the prices were low. If you are going there on holiday do go for an Indian. As an added bonus, two of my Grand-sons have not as yet embraced the thought of Indian spices so wanted a Kentucky, the staff didn't turn a hair and agreed that they could eat that at the table with us, they even provided plates etc and no extra cost.

Reviewed 28 August 2014

Everything in this restaurant was amazing!!!
We were visiting mallorca for couple of days from Canada and we regularly had our meals there. Their food is fantastic and their service is fabulous. Sunny, who is the owner of Sufyan is a great person and i would highly recommend this to everyone who is visiting Magaluf. We were mallorca for couple of days from Canada and we regularly had our meals there.
Punjabian di shaan tey Mukerian di Jaan eh Sufyan Restaurant

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Excellent curries and fragrant rice dishes, couldn't think of better food during my holiday! On the top of this, the service is excellent, they try their best to customize the dishes according to your taste and all that for very reasonable prices! What else can you ask for? Let me also mention that I don't usually write reviews; I am very fussy and don't easily get impressed when I go to a restaurant. I was so impressed with this place that I felt like writing a review.