“Hidden gem ”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Came here on the back of a recommendation from family. Although is a small restaurant the food is quality. The tikka prawn starter is particularly delicious. Would definitely go again!

Reviewed 2 July 2017

We visited this restaurant twice and had the set meal at 17.50 euros. We found this to be great value and absolutely delicious. All the food seemed fresh and tasty and service was good. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I visited Saffron and the service in particular was very good with the waiter making conversation. We were moved table soon after we sat down as there was a big party who had reserved (we didn't mind this as we ended up with a nicer view anyway). The curry itself was very tasty, a good amount of spice and the prices weren't too high, but more than I'd pay at home. The portions were small but I still left feeling pretty full, just that the food was fairly expensive, I expected slightly more for my money.

As a whole we both really enjoyed it, probably wouldn't return in a hurry

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I came here as we were bored of the hotel food and wanted a change. I ordered the chicken rogan with boiled rice and my boyfriendthe chicken bhuna and we also shared some popadoms. The normal curry dish is expensive about €9-10 euros which is more than UK prices. However, it was worth it as it was really tasty (even though the portions were on the small side) but this made us feel less groggy and the perfect amount in the end! Lovely meal and sat facing the beach.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Lovely food, tasty and good quality. Pleasant surroundings, staff very friendly and helpful. Good value for money.