“Chicken korma the way I like it”
Review of Taste of India

Taste of India
Ranked #18 of 148 Restaurants in Palmanova
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2016

Pre-season in Palmanova and with not that many places to choose from I was happy to find this Indian restaurant. I can only speak for the food as we bought it as a take-away, however the outside seats facing the road were great when waiting for the food whilst drinking a beer. The chicken korma was tasty as well as the beef buhjani. I expect this Place to be busy during season as it is definitely worth the visit.

1  Thank hella_10

Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

Visited today for lunch as I had heard it was okay.

Once I arrived I had realised that it was the sister site of the one in Palma where I had been several times in the past. Very pleasant staff, can be a bit on the slow side perfect if you are not in a hurry.

Reasonable prices, fun to watch if a Spanish person is eating curry for the first time...

2  Thank Krishnadeg
Reviewed 3 January 2016 via mobile

We had a great lunch at this place. The service was very friendly and professional. However, the food was more expensive than you would expect from such a type of restaurant. You need to order most side dishes additionaly and thus, we give only 4 stars.

Reviewed 21 November 2015 via mobile

This was my first taste of Indian cuisine and since this visit I have been hooked it was great. My wife who is a bit of a foodie thought it was so good we will be back next summer on our holiday

Reviewed 23 October 2015

We ate here on a couple of nights, you get complimentary popadoms and spices , very quick and friendly service, the portions are perfect and defiantly the best Indian food I have eaten home or away

2  Thank shamless