“Well worth going to”

Ranked #19 of 148 Restaurants in Palmanova
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 September 2016

Been there twice in the last 3 nights. Service is good and the prices about what you would expect. Had the shrimp vindaloo the first time was warned it was hot - But wasn't if you are used to them 2nd time had the butter chicken a tad sweet but none the less very enjoyable both times had the keema nan mushroom bhaji and rice. Hope to return again in the next couple of days

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Visited this place two nights ago and want to warn others to stay away! Service was terrible. The worst part was that the waiter 'kindly' gave us some tasters whilst we were waiting for our main. We didn't realise until we got the bill that we were charged for this although never ordered. To top the night our drinks were taken away before we finished then we paid the very expensive bill and had to go and ask for our change as they had very conveniently forgotten it. Go to this restaurant if you want to be ripped off otherwise stay away!!!

Reviewed 3 September 2016

Went several girls here on a night out and the chicken I had here must have been super frozen cause it was totally tasteless. The sauce and the fried onions and the rice were all good but the chicken was very poor. Staff very friendly and service was good.

1  Thank ellamurphi
Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

This is the best Indian food I have EVER had! I have had Indian meals in England in numerous occasions but this is THE best!

I honestly wasn't sure about an Indian restaurant in Spain but you have to go to this place! Really quick service, the curry and naan breads are simply the tastiest ever!

3 currys, 1 rice, 2 naans, 1 chips, poppadoms, 1 beer and 3 soft drinks for £49 euros.

I wish I had discovered this place sooner and not on the last night of our holiday.

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

We were recommended to come here by friends . Big mistake . We ordered a bottle of white Rioja and we got a red which was changed straight away, the waiter on our table seemed not very happy or helpful from the onset, no friendly welcome . We ordered popadums , 4 starters and 4 mains , the food coming out did look lovely I must say. We only got 3 starters instead of the 4 we ordered . Very under staffed , we arrived at 19.30 and we were still waiting after 21.00 for mains , I had had no food at all at this point I was starving . Looking around there were loads of tables with dirty plates etc that had not been cleared for at least 30 minutes , other customers coming in decided to leave . I was so upset with service etc and still awaiting drinks after 40 minutes I went to ask for the bill for the food we had eaten . We paid and left, not even an apology or explanation for the awful service etc. We won't be back .!!!!!!!!!.

2  Thank Christine K