We have just returned from our 9 day holiday at Cas Saboners and we had a fantastic stay a few very small niggles but nothing to complain about!!
Our initial room we were allocated was very noisy with traffic and asked reception to be moved as to which they sorted out very quickly to a wonderfully quiet room on the other side of the complex. Our room did smell of cigarettes initially but we aired the room out and brought some air freshener which resolved it easily.
The apartment was lovely and spacious with seating areas inside and on the balcony. Everything was clean and had almost everything we needed. A home from home.
As with most self catering apartments we have experienced you are given some cleaning basics for the kitchen but nothing was provided so we had to buy washing up liquid and basic things - but you are provided with a broom, mop and bucket?!
The beds intitally were made as twins which apparently all rooms are made this way. We requested for our bed to be remade into a double which housekeeping changed within minutes. Also the runner on the wardrobe do it was broken and again as soon as it was reported one of the maintenance team arrived to fix it.
I cannot fault the staff at Cas Saboners we encountered everyone was so helpful.
The location of the hotel was great as there is an Aldi supermarket 5 minutes away on foot as well as other shops, restaurants and the beach.
The bar/restaurant at the hotel was great we booked breakfast which was plentiful and we never had a bad meal. The restaurant/bar food was great quality and a nice selection. Aurora who was working most days was so cheerful and also the bar lady (sorry did not get her name but had amazing tattoos) was also very nice and nothing was too much trouble.
There was entertainment every night as well as children's activities and the entertainment team were very enthusiastic and clearly enjoyed their jobs. We did not take part in the resort activities but it was nice to have the option and would be great if we had children.
The pool was refreshing! And very very salty if you got the water in your mouth by accident! As it was still 23 degrees plus whilst we were there if you wanted to sunbathe there was always a lounger available around the pool so there was never any need to reserve them (which you are not meant to do!) Everywhere in the complex was beautifully clean and pleasant at all times.
Wi-Fi is free in the main complex but in the apartments it would be €7 for your stay, we didn't bother as did all we needed at breakfast and 4G is available everywhere.
If you are anything like us and want to explore the area/island there are excursions available to book at reception via a concession stand which book it all for you!
We were so impressed with everything and would happily recommend it to friends and family. This hotel is ideal in many ways and would love to return in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Playas Ca's Saboners Aparthotel is spacious, comfortable and equipped with television, full kitchen, fridge, toaster, kettle, microwave, air conditioning and a large terrace. We also have a beautiful, crystal clear pool which is surrounded by millenary olive trees, palms and gardens, where you can relax and soak up the sun. In the apartments in Majorca you'll find an ideal place at an exceptional price to enjoy a family holiday of all the wonderful attractions of Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aparthotel Playas Ca's Saboners reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Playas Ca`s Saboners Hotel Palma Nova
- Apartamentos Playas Cas Saboners Hotel
- Aparthotel Playas Ca's Saboners Palmanova, Majorca, Spain