Alua Hawaii Mallorca & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
Tobago Hotel Majorca(Palma de Mallorca)
FERGUS Tobago(Palmanova)
Good 3.5/5
  • Bar/Lounge
BelleVue Vistanova(Palmanova)
TRH Magaluf(Palmanova)
Hotel Teix(Magaluf)
  • Bar/Lounge
4,035 results
All reviewssuites buildingsea viewnext yearsky barthe main hotelpool areapremium roompalma novabar staffkids clublovely hotelgreat holidaybranded drinksjunior suitethemed nightshalf boardplenty of choice
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Just back from four days in junior suite and let me tell you you will find it hard to find a better hotel in the area. Home from home experience . Spotless clean, comfy beds and amazing staff
thankyou so much and hope you guys realise you have new regulars

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Bernadette R
AluaHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Alua Hawaii Mallorca & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Bernadette,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we are delighted to hear that you had such a wonderful holiday. We will continue doing our best to provide the services of the highest standards to our guests.

We hope to see you again someday soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We arrived at the hotel the day it opened and was meeted by a friendly and welcoming member of staff who checked us in and told us where our rooms were. We had 0421. The hotel is on a incline half way up a hill i think it would be a struggle if you had a problem walking. We went all inclusive and was very happy with the options and variety. But the toast machine at the stairs might as well be turned off as it never toasted our toast. We used the one in the middle off the room - that was better. I disliked the butter left in the fridge as I struggled to butter my toast! Why do this? Also why can't the drinks machine for hot chocolate tea or coffee be on during lunch and diner? The first night we couldn't get a cone as the machine didn't work! Nor could we get a slush puppy for the first 2 days as the machine wasn't on. No water at the bar outside or bar inside and we were not allowed to fill our bottle with water from inside to sit outside. I was looking foward to the magician but some how it ended up being bingo. We left. Weather was rubbish. Not the hotels fault. Room cleaned every day - thank you. Just a shame the beds were never changed. Although this states they are done requlary - obviously not during our 6 night stay here. Towels changed when needed. WiFi was great. Hotel clean and today. I would say it's a 4* but things could be improved. I asked for a ground floor room and was given one on floor 4. If we were any higher we were going to go back to the Rosa del Mar. I'm unsure if I would stay again due to being given a room on the 4th floor. But I would return in March due to the weather. When requesting room on a lower floor. I done this via Jet2Holidays but was told to email the hotel and when I emailed the hotel they kept sending me the wrong email address! This was frustrating but I notice I wasn't the only one with this issue.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cheryl M

Dear Cheryl,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comment here. We appreciate your feedback, as we are constantly working on improving our services, taking into account the comments and suggestions of our guests. We took note of the issues you mentioned and will address them.

We hope you had a lovely holiday, we would love to welcome you again!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I haven’t been in the resort 3 hours yet, it’s my first day and it’s been one of my worst experiences.

Prior to arriving to the resort today, I made contact several times with the reservations team, reservas@aluahotels.com

I had made an initial enquiry about gluten free food and alcoholic beverages, we were arriving on my wife’s birthday, can you arrange anything or accommodate for this?

Rather then any ownership taken, I was told the resort opens on the 23/03/2018 and to get back in touch once the resort opens.

As per above I was in touch once the resort was open, I was then advised to contact the resort directly, the email address they provided for the resort was incorrect mailto:recepcion@hawaiimallorca@aluahotels.com

I couldn’t contact the resort and was then advised the reservations team will FORWARD my (original enquiry) email to the resort directly.

This didn’t answer any questions and never heard back from anyone!

When arriving to the resort, I was to find out:
1. There’s no gluten free alcohol
2. Nothings been arranged for my wife’s birthday
3. Luckily they have limited gluten free food.

Not a great experience, resort is nice but that’s about it.

Will not be recommending this place to family, friends or colleagues.

Here for 7 nights, total waste of money!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
7  Thank Vijay P

Dear Vijay,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are grateful to receive your feedback as we are constantly working on improving our services and it is important for us to know the details of your stay. We are sorry for the confusion with the emails.

We hope that the rest of your stay will prove to be much better, we will do our best to make sure you have a lovely stay.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We arrived at the hotel and was meeted by a friendly and welcoming member of staff who checked us in and told us where our rooms were. Upon entering the room we were very impressed with the style of the room very modern and also very clean well worth the money. Both pool areas and very clean one is on the sea front and the other is across the road where we were stopping. We didn't relise that the hotel did all inclusive we were self catering but not a problem. The hotel is on a incline half way up a hill i think it would be a struggle if you had a problem walking. The only thing i wasn't that keen on was as soon as you entered the room you were straight into the bedroom. Apart from that great hotel and staff well worth a visit. Also not far from all the bars and restaurants

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank dannybuck

Dear Danny,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comment, we are thrilled to hear that you had such a wonderful family holiday. We will continue doing our best to provide the services of the highest standards to our guests.

We hope to welcome you back!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed here last May with friends and we had the one bedroom apartment. It was ideal, very clean and comfortable. The hotel staff were very nice.
We are going back again this May and we cannot wait!!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank Paula B
AluaHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Alua Hawaii Mallorca & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Paula,

Thank you for your kind comment following your stay at Alua Hawaii Mallorca & Suites. It is our pleasure to hear that you had such a great stay and we hope you had a wonderful holiday!

We look forward to welcoming you back in May!