Apartamentos Atalaya Bosque
  • Restaurant
  • Beachfront
Don Antonio(Peguera)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsapartment was cleanthese apartmentsfridge freezertea towelsself cateringowners were friendlya quiet residential areawell equipped kitchenplenty of sunbedsten minute walkcoffee machinethe main stripgreat holidaypool barjaimehillpaguera
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for a week at the of july with my partner and 2 children (age 7 and 8). When the bus dropped us off, we had to walk up a road to get to the apartments because it wasnt wide enough to get the bus through. We were greeted by the owner and his wife who were lovely. Throughout the stay the were helpful with advice and any questions that needed answering.
The apartment was very clean and very spacious. We had a double balcony with 2 sundbeds on one side and a sofa and 2 chairs on the other side. The decor was a bit dated but not shabby at all. The kitchen was great apart from having no grill/oven. We found this out AFTER we had bought frozen pizzas lol. The bathroom was big and fully functional. The downside is the beds were VERY uncomfortable. They were very hard and lumpy and I even tried flipping the mattress and putting the sunbed thin foam cover over the top. So this caused lack of sleep and a very bad back. Also, there was no air con in the apartment or fans. They dont have a fan rental service there and there was a heatwave there so was even warmer. This added to the lack of sleep!
The pool are was nice and clean. There is a bar next to the pool and WC. There are notices EVERYWHERE telling you what to do and what not to do. Excited to get in the pool after a long journery, we didnt see the sign near the pool saying not to come into the bar wet. As I was ordering drinks, my sun came out of the pool to tell me he wanted a drink (so he was wet). The next thing, the owner (male) shouts at my son and tells him off. Then lectured me and showing me the sign. This put me off him for the rest of the holiday. We learnt, from our stay, that his wife was more child friendly and relaxed whereas her husband was pretty grumpy and not as child friendly. So this put me on edge for the rest of the stay and felt I had reign my children in constantly. Furthermore, he told my son of for jumping in the pool and splashing.
Apart from this we had a great time lol. It is only a short walk from the beach and shops. For shopping, use the shop nearer the beach because its cheaper. Happy to answer any questions.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank GillBrock84
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Lovely clean apartment very comfortable, spacious, owners were friendly and we're always on hand. Pool was fantastic my Grandaughter spent all day in it !
Could have done with air conditioning but hired two fans that helped would highly recommend and the beach camp de mar .

Room Tip: Front of apartment facing the pool area
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Harknesslee
Reviewed 26 July 2017

The owners are lovely very friendly.We had an apartment at the back which was ok at first but at night it gets very noisy with people shouting and dogs barking.The apartment itself was basic very dusty with lots of nik-naks.The kitchen didn't have an oven or microwave.no air con so it got hot during the day and night.

Room Tip: a poolside room if possible we were at the back
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2017

Stayed here with family for ten nights in July, we had two apartment that where both clean, spacious and had everything that we needed.
Pool great usually very quiet, plenty of sunbeds and cheap beer at the poolside bar. Handy little shop for bread water drinks etc.
Ten minute walk to the town,little bit further to the beach.
Brilliant place to stay, clean, quiet and lovely people that run the apartments.

Room Tip: If possible a room facing the pool as the balcony is bigger
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank joanne w
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Wonderful apartment to stay the owners were lovely people very helpful apartment was spotlessly clean and comfortable would highly recommend had a lovely time and well equipped kitchen with plenty of utensils nice and peaceful

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends