“A much needed Indian abroad”
Review of Gateway of India

Gateway of India
Ranked #19 of 118 Restaurants in Peguera
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

A bit of a strange choice going for an Indian in Majorca when we are used to eating steak and fish here and i had to persuade some of my family that this was a good choice on our third night in Majorca. We all loved it! This was a great change from the steak and fish we had eaten on our previous evenings. The starters came on sizzling platters and there was lots of it! The tandoori chicken and lamb tikka were excellent. For my main I had a lamb balti with naan and rice. Everything that came was very tasty and up there with the best Indian restaurants I have eaten in at home (and I have tried quite a few)! Although this might feel like a strange choice I would highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Love this place! The staff are really good and the food is amazing!! Really satisfies my curry cravings. Recommend very much!!!

1  Thank NicolaTBrown
Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

Going for a curry in Spain always feels a bit dirty, because I feel I should be feasting on tapas, paella and all the lovely sea food available but this place looked popular so we gave it a go.
It's easy to find, on the main road, and it's definitely worth a visit.
Our waiter was fantastic and the food was delicious. All the usual options were available, but knowing how good the sea food is in Majorca I went for prawns for both my started and main course and I wasn't disappointed.
In summary, if you like a reasonably priced, well cooked Indian meal you should definitely eat here!

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

Excellent service! Food was lovely, we sampled many varieties and found the naan breads to be the most authentic we've found in a long and well travelled search.

1  Thank Aimee W
Reviewed 21 June 2016

Dishes we had were tasty and well cooked, not over busy when we ate, so service was fine. Would recommend.

1  Thank Remarks4711