“Excellent food! ”

Himalaya Indian Nepalese Restaurant
Price range: US$10 - US$29
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Nepalese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Welcome to Himalaya Restaurant in the heart of Port de Alcudia . Our aim is to bring the best in Nepalese & Indian Cuisine with a modern twist on traditional method. Our dedicated chefs continually refine and develop our recipes to the highest standard. We are passionate and proud of our food and service. We have made every effort to select and combine the very finest ingredients with chef's handmade special blend of exotic spices and herbs. So that our customer can enjoy a delicious high quality meal every time
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I would highly recommend this Indian Restaurant, me and my partner loved our food. The staff were really friendly.

I think it was better then any Indian I’ve had at home in England the chicken was so tender.

Himalaya R, Owner at Himalaya Indian Nepalese Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Warm greeting to nico
It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.Our aim is to bringing the best Nepalese & indian cousin with a morden twist on traditional method.our dedicated chef continually refine and develop our recipes to the highest standard. We will strive hard to exceed your expectation on every visit.
We delightfully await your next visit to Himalaya .
Kind regards,l.
Marasinikris@gmail.com
WhatsApp 667091156

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Good food but the service, setting and decoration lets it down. We visited on a cold and windy night but there was only one outside heater, the whole restaurant is effectively on the pavement. I would recommend a visit for the food but nothing else.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I live in Port de Alcudia since a long time and if I want to taste my food which feels like home I usually go to this restaurant.The food and service of this restaurant is the best part.The best chef’ s cooked food and the friendly waiters you will surely love it. So I highly recommend for everyone to visit here.

1  Thank Jose531
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

This year me and my friends chose Mallorca as our vacation destination and the best thing for us was to taste the food of this restaurant. I want to recommend this restaurant and I am sure there is no place to regret visiting here because of the best quality Indian food with great people and good service.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed in Alcudia for a week and on Wednesday we needed to try something new. We found this restaurant and the food is amazing!! The staff were very very lovely, great prices and the portions are massive. I would recommend this to anyone that comes to Alcudia. Thank you for such an amazing dinner.