Hotel JS Sol de Alcudia(Port d'Alcudia)
US$152
  • Pool
BQ Delfin Azul Hotel(Port d'Alcudia)
US$156
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Eix Alcudia Hotel(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$144
  • Restaurant
Sol de Alcudia Apartments(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
US$116
Grupotel Maritimo(Port d'Alcudia)
US$285
US$208
US$220
  • Beachfront
US$210
US$156
Apartamentos Siesta I(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$171
  • Pool
Botel Alcudiamar Hotel(Port d'Alcudia)
US$295
  • Breakfast included
2,791 results
All reviewsfantastic hotelfull length mirrorbreakfast and dinnerevery nightsuperior roomevening entertainmentmanagement teambar staffmemory foamspecial thankssmaller pooltribute actshalf boardold townfor making our holidayhotel is spotlessly cleanroom number
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Reviewed two days ago. Visited the Astoria Playa, Alcudia and on arrival we were greeted by Joanna on reception, straight away we knew we had selected the right hotel. The reception area was spotless, welcome drinks were offered and Joanna was a gem to deal with. The room we were given was fabulous, spotlessly clean, overlooking the pool and stage for evening shows. We then went for lunch and again all the staff had time to talk with a smile and made you feel special. The sun beds were to die for with plenty to pick from. Went to dinner the first night and were met by Sanaa, the hotel manager. She is the gem at the hotel, always happy and always friendly. From that meeting onwards we felt we were in our own home, nothing would be a problem for this attractive, lovely lady (I hope the owners appreciate her and all of her staff) as it is all lead from the top. The next day a bottle of Cava with ice bucket and glasses was in our room. When I asked Sanaa why we received this she simply said nice people and I can. Finally a mention of Antonio the front chef for his attention and sense of humour. The prices for lunch and drink were the same as the local bars. Everything about this hotel is top class. We will return as soon as possible. Tony and Glyn Purser

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Glynis P
Sanaa C, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Astoria Playa Only Adults, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Hola buenos días Mr & Mrs Purser,
So nice to hear from you and thank you so much for your lovely time and review. It was amazing meeting you and thank you for being lovely and great guests.
I hope that you will come back next year and it was a pleasure meeting you both.
The whole team says: HOLA and see you next season,
Saludos y besos,

Reviewed 17 October 2017

I would and have recommended this to my friend who also have used your hotel and have not been disappointed they all have loved their stay
The Astoria Playa is the best Hotel in Alcudia I have tried 3 in the past

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank anneselman

Hola buenos días,
Thank you for taking time to write a review and of course for the recommendation.
I am glad that you and your friend had a good time and we hope on a re-visit.
Please stay in touch and saludos,

Reviewed 16 October 2017

This adults-only hotel is one of the best resort hotels I have stayed in. It is very clean with a modern feel, but what makes it special are the friendly and efficient staff, and the quality and variety of the food. Everyone speaks every time they see you, giving the impression that it is a pleasure to serve you. This is an hotel to return to!

Room Tip: Rooms furthest from the evening performance area are quieter!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank J.York
Sanaa C, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Astoria Playa Only Adults, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Hola buenos días,
Muchas gracias for your time and review. I am happy with my team that you mentioned us as the best hotel you have stayed in, that is a nice compliment!
I hope that you will visit us again in the near future and please stay in touch,
Saludos,

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I have not stayed at this hotel my daughter and her husband stayed here I wanted to give them a surprise for there wedding anniversary and rang the hotel they were very professional and helpful especially Sanna my daughter was delighted with the sparkling wine, chocs,flowers, and the lovely rose petal decorating. They had a wonderful time thank you to all the staff who made their 25th so memorable .muchas gracias a todos

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank beverley61

Hola buenos días,
Thank you and we feel honored that the mother of our guest writes a review, gracias señora. You should come yourself and experience the Astoria vibe.
I did prepare the Flower Pack with love!
I appreciate your time and we are all happy that they had a wonderful time in our hotel and we hope that they will come back to visit us maybe for their 26th anniversary!
Muchas gracias y espero hasta el año que viene,
Saludos,

Reviewed 16 October 2017

There are other adult only hotels; there are other for star plus hotels, so why return for our second visit this year? It is the total conviction that from the moment of stepping through the door to the moment of departure there is a team of individuals dedicated to making the stay as enjoyable as it possible, and above that, to show their pleasure in doing so. It goes without saying that the facilities are superbly cared for and that the food is brilliant. Other hotels can offer that. This team of individuals simply wants the visitor to enjoy every moment. Their enthusiasm is infectious and each one puts heart and soul into their every day. The hotel management team lead from the front, not hidden in offices but mixing with guests, talking and smiling. Thanks yet again, to Sanaa, her customer facing team and all those behind the scenes who make this a tremendous experience.
Good luck to all through the winter and who knows about next year????

Graeme and Angie

Room Tip: There is a good mix of rooms with varying amenities. Study the details before booking
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank the1geee

Hola buenos días,
Wow-feeling we get while reading this beautiful review which is written with a lot of passion and dedication, gracias Graeme and Angie.
It was amazing to see you again this year and twice you visited us, you must be in love with us and we are with you, that is for sure.
Please do stay in touch and we hope you have a wonderful winter with the whole family and I am sure that Angela wants to be back next year :)
Please stay in touch and thank you for your review and time,
Saludos y besos from the whole Astoria Team,