“Drink visit”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

Visited here to watch football.
Clean and friendly pub. Did not eat, however, the food that was been served looked amazing.

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

A really great bar in Sa Coma with good service and great live music. Great atmosphere. Motown night is a must!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

Great food and lovely cocktails went often for food drinks and entertainment. It also shows all Scottish football so went to see the mighty Rangers play here on a few occasions
Go you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank luvinlaffin
Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

Went for a family drink, meal and to watch some afternoon football on Saturday 20th October. I asked if I could watch Sky sports soccer Saturday (as advertised on the board outside) but barman said I couldn’t because only ‘the boss’ knew how to turn it over. We managed to get the results we wanted by using the WiFi in the bar so stayed for a couple of Drinks and then wanted some food. At this point there was a change over in staff and when I went up the bar and asked to order food the young barman just simply said no and walked off! Completely surprised by this, I shouted why and he just ignored me and continued to walked away and I knew he could hear me. We just walked out and went to the Britannia, which I think is a sister establishment and the staff were far better. This is by far the worst bar in Sa Coma for hospitality.

1  Thank Claralouise2014
Reviewed 20 October 2018

went here on sunday for the roast dinner was absolutely gorgeous staff were fab would defiantly go here again, we didn't stay for live act as were staying Sillot and weather wasn't looking to good didn't want to get caught in a storm. would defiantly go again.