US$180
US$159
  • Pool
Book now, pay at stay
US$206
Allotjaments Serra de Tramuntana(Valldemossa)(Great Value!)
US$138
  • Free Internet
US$157
Hotwire.com
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewsjunior suiteprivate terracebeautiful hotelrelais chateauxstunning viewsshort walkrestaurant terracestaff were very helpful and friendlyspecial hotelminute walk from the hotelroom hotelsmall hotelsromantic couplesmemorable holidaybooked a tablecold buffetlovely experience
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Serenity throughout, scenery to die for. Cosy atmosphere in rooms and throughout hotel. Friendly and helpful staff, excellent restaurant - breakfast buffet and dinner. Enjoyed every moment of our 3-night stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ulrike J
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

A friend of ours hired the hotel for his wedding and we all flew in from around the globe to help him celebrate over 3 days. I had never been to this part of Mallorca before and I was stunned with both the hotel and the town of Valldemossa on it’s door step. The hotel itself apparently was originally 2 homes converted into this small boutique hotel. We had a beautiful room next to the pool with a large private walled courtyard to sit and sunbathe in. The room was large and airy with the most gorgeous wooden shutters both inside and out. We ate on the restaurant terrace on our first night and the ambience was second to none - Candlelit with stunning views over what could easily be Tuscan countryside. The food was so well presented with abundant flavours, and the service was so professional, far exceeding our expectations. The entire 3 days of the wedding were so meticulously planned and executed by the owners and staff, I genuinely could not find fault. I would recommend the hotel and town as a must see when in Mallorca, along with Puerto Portals and Puerto Nous.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Brich4rd
Reviewed 30 September 2017

My wife and I had a 6 night trip to Mallorca spending 2 nights in the Valldemossa Hotel, 2 in Cap Rocat and finally 2 in Can Alomar in Palma, all very different and all excellent. The Valldemossa is in a fabulous quiet location but remarkably is only a 5 minute stroll from the village centre, could not be better. We had a junior suite which was very comfortable and had a large terrace if you prefer the privacy away from the communal pool area. The standout for us was the restaurant where we ate on both evenings, some small hotels have quite restricted menus where it's difficult to eat more than once, not this one and it was one of those rare occasions where all 3 courses exceeded expectations whilst the value for the quality is also remarkable, overall very enjoyable and hard to find fault.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank martinbV5279VM
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Attended family wedding at hotel Valldemossa beginning of september. From start to finish was fabulous, small and friendly hotel in a quiet town which was perfect. Hotel went above and beyond for the wedding party guests. Rooms spacious and loved the decor. Food was first class and would not hesitate to come again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 September 2017

My husband and I recently married at Hotel Valldemossa and from start to finish the whole experience has been amazing. The hotel and its grounds are breathtaking, the food is Michelin quality and the general ambience is so relaxed and welcoming. I have never stayed in a hotel (I have stayed in many) where the staff are so attentive. This was echoed by our 37 guests who were blown away by not only the hotel and the scenery but by how friendly and attentive all the staff were. Our wedding day went without a single hitch and everyone commented on how laid back and relaxed the day felt, this was only possible due the hard work and effort from all the staff behind the scenes. The rooms are beautiful and traditional - you get a property feel of Majorca when staying at the hotel. Valldemossa town is a 4 minute walk from the hotel and is stunning with lots of restaurant choices. I have visited Majorca my whole live and I am yet to find somewhere as beautiful as Valldemossa, it really is a hidden gem!

I would especially recommend staying here for a romantic break, there is nothing more special than sitting on the candle lit terrace for dinner in the middle of the serra de tramuntana mountains - its unbeatable! I tried to think of any potential negatives about this place but in all honestly, there wasn't a single thing.

The hotel really has it all, the views, the rooms, the food, the facilities but what really makes its so special is the staff. They really pull out all the stops to make sure your stay is made so special and so personal.

I cannot thank the hotel enough for making our wedding weekend the best weekend ever and I really can't wait to visit Hotel Valldemossa next year.

Sarah and Kevin Martin

Room Tip: All the rooms have a fantastic view and come with their own terrace.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple