“Excellent!”

Mifinca
Ranked #1 of 33 Restaurants in Norton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 July 2017

Okay, we're picky about Mexican food, but had no quarrels with this place. Fun atmosphere, & the food was as tasty as it gets. Eight of us ordered a variety of dishes, & were happy with all of them. Good service & friendly staff. How does Norton have so many good places to eat??

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Mexican food is my favorite... and Mi Finca has the BEST in the area. My only complaint is that the service isn't always that great. It doesn't take much to keep me happy. I don't mind a long wait for a table or food, and I understand that everyone makes mistakes with orders and that sort of thing. I can work with that stuff... (not that it has ever happened here, just making a point) but it takes an act of congress to get a drink refill in this place! I LOVE their food. It is definitely the best... but I need my sweet tea to stay full while I'm eating it. LOL Every single time I have been here, it's been a problem getting my drink refilled!!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 2 June 2017

Freshest ingredients,coldest beer and best atmosphere around.evenlive entertainment on weekends.if you like fajitas ,you will love their molgahattisin a concrete bowl,enough food for two

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 17 April 2017

This little place has great food, I will advise anyone to eat here the food, service, and prices can't be beat! Try the T-bone steak! It taste fantastic and it won't break the bank!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Located in downtown Norton by the holiday inn and the railroad tracks, Mifinca is a beacon drawing all interested in good food.

We stayed nearby and came in for some takeout.

The place was hopping and had good atmosphere. The service was exceptional, friendly and efficient.

The food was… OK. It is not as good as other communities-- for example Northern Virginia or other places, but considering where you are..... I would recommend eating at Mifinca in Norton.

Date of visit: April 2017
2  Thank TheMcLeanVAFive

Been to Mifinca? Share your experiences!