“Great food! Great people!”
Review of Mifinca

Mifinca
Ranked #1 of 33 Restaurants in Norton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Great Mexican food at a great price! We Love this place! Best Mexican food in this area! We love all the guys that work here. They are vEry friendly! Definitely a must place to Eat!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

One of the better Mexican restaurants i have been too. Menu more varied than most and quality better than most.

Food portions are huge, maybe too much.

Service good. They ran out of chardonnay.
They then ran out of frozen margaritas. Hmmmm.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Okay, we're picky about Mexican food, but had no quarrels with this place. Fun atmosphere, & the food was as tasty as it gets. Eight of us ordered a variety of dishes, & were happy with all of them. Good service & friendly staff. How does Norton have so many good places to eat??

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Mexican food is my favorite... and Mi Finca has the BEST in the area. My only complaint is that the service isn't always that great. It doesn't take much to keep me happy. I don't mind a long wait for a table or food, and I understand that everyone makes mistakes with orders and that sort of thing. I can work with that stuff... (not that it has ever happened here, just making a point) but it takes an act of congress to get a drink refill in this place! I LOVE their food. It is definitely the best... but I need my sweet tea to stay full while I'm eating it. LOL Every single time I have been here, it's been a problem getting my drink refilled!!

Reviewed 2 June 2017

Freshest ingredients,coldest beer and best atmosphere around.evenlive entertainment on weekends.if you like fajitas ,you will love their molgahattisin a concrete bowl,enough food for two

Been to Mifinca? Share your experiences!