“Flicks disco karaoke bar”
Review of Flicks Bar

Flicks Bar
Ranked #2 of 41 Nightlife in Corralejo
More attraction details
Owner description: Flicks Bar is Fuerteventura's Premier Karaoke and Disco Bar. Join us to sing on stage or dance to the latest club sounds. Come meet the team who will make your holiday that extra bit memorable.....Upstairs in the Atlanticsol Centre, it is where Corralejo goes to PARTY!!!!!
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing bar, great atmosphere and staff are extremely friendly. Accommodates all ages. They offer great promotions to go with different themes each night. Buy a wrist band get half price drinks until half 10

5  Thank Suzanne M
"next year"
in 14 reviews
"my partner"

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Loved this bar so much! Walked past and Jack (what a lovely lad) told us to come and have a look, best choice we made! I visited nearly every night of my holiday with different themes every night and half price drinks until 10:30 on our last night it was always great fun. They are also child friendly until midnight which is great! The girls behind the bar are amazing and everyone is so friendly. Such a welcoming bar and the best place to party in Corralejo! Only got back yesterday and already planning my next visit! X

4  Thank Katie Y
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Flicks is easily the best bar in town. Extremely welcoming from the minute you arrive. We went in every night and had fantastic service from every member of staff. Fun atmosphere and the bar dances kept everyone entertained, As well as karaoke every night. Big thanks to Aleise , Emily , Emma , Jack , Katie and Rob for making our holiday ! Definitely Recommend it.

4  Thank TabsAndAsh
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Came here for girls holiday didn't have a clue where to go.. Got advised this place and been every night such an amazing atmosphere.. Staff are amazing and friendly so welcoming and kind.. Very helpful as well helped us plan things for our holiday and gave us great adivise for the best deals.. Drinks are lovely great deals on the drinks and always a good night out

7  Thank sadyhammett1992
See more reviews
Reviewed 14 March 2018

firstly where do I start? my holiday always consists of finding a bar where I can dance, drink, and a laugh. this is the bar to do it in and more!!

I have been to Fuerteventura 13 times and have booked my 14th visit for later this year. I always come here and probably am the last one to leave haha! the drinks are good, the music great, the themed night are brilliant and most of all the staff are AMAZING!! emma, rob, Katie and jack are a credit to the owners. my holiday wouldn't be right if I didn't come here and see all these amazing people who are now life long friends I'm sure. its got to be bad when they know what drink you want every time you walk through the door!! never a bad night here and all we ever do is laugh. if your ever in the resort or thinking of coming here then do it. and if your like me you wont leave sober! haha see you in October flicks. from the welsh clan in north wales I'm sure you can gather who this is!

5  Thank _gazzacoo234