“Bloody amazing”
Review of Flicks Bar

Flicks Bar
Ranked #3 of 41 Nightlife in Corralejo
More attraction details
Owner description: Flicks Bar is Fuerteventura's Premier Karaoke and Disco Bar. Join us to sing on stage or dance to the latest club sounds. Come meet the team who will make your holiday that extra bit memorable.....Upstairs in the Atlanticsol Centre, it is where Corralejo goes to PARTY!!!!!
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Best place in Corralejo. Amazing atmosphere for stags families and friends. The staff are amazing and making you fell like family while non-stop partying. Best place to go for a proper good night.

I’d go every night if the liver could take it

6  Thank Todd B
"next year"
in 14 reviews
"my partner"

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Non-stop partying with people of all ages from all over the world. Fantastic drink promos and staff. Rob's a genuine star.

6  Thank Ben B
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Yet ANOTHER visit to Corralejo and to Flicks. Always greeted like a friend, great tunes, great staff and a great bar. Cheers Ali, John, Rob, Jack, Emma, Aleise, Katie and Emily.

6  Thank Phil T
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing!! Very highly recommended. Not only are the staff friendly and fab at making cocktails (try the hulk), they kept my girls entertained (they get bored very easily) so we could enjoy the night. Emily had us all up dancing and the karaoke was great. We have some lovely holiday memories and can’t wait to go back very soon x

5  Thank clarej82
See more reviews
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

I first went there on the Thomas cook Sunday evening as Emily was working there.

When I got there even though I was by myself I was made to feel welcome by all the bar staff.

Every night that I went there was another wonderful time spent in the wonderful company of Emily, Emma, Mollie, Katie.

Each evening was like I had walked into the bar Coyote Ugly as the staff there are often dancing behind the bar

6  Thank Richard_H1111