“Relaxing”

La Concha Apartments
Reviewed 16 August 2017

We spent the 1st week of August here and were delighted with the room. Very clean with all you need and a double bed. The pool was right outside the patio door, no need to reserve sun beds as they are on your patio. The couple that run the place are helpful and always working. The place is so quiet and relaxing and yet it is only a short walk into town (approx 10mins) a couple of mins to the nearest beach and a shopping centre is also a couple of minutes away. We enjoyed it so much we are going back later this year.

Room Tip: Stayed in room 9 which was excellent.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sid_Malvern

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

I am writing this whilst on holiday at the La Concha apartments in Fueraventura. I am enjoying a two week holiday, my first since 2010 apart from camping. It's lovely. I would thoroughly recommend this complex for a quiet relaxing break, although there is no entertainment so I wouldn't advise this for young families. My husband and I have not eaten out bit cooked simply and spent the evening around the pool. As photos show, the complex has lovely gardens and is wonderfully lit at night. The busy town is a short walk away for those who prefer to eat out. The rooms are kept spotlessly clean and the pool is cleaned each morning, as flies gravitate to the pool lights in the evenings. Our apartment (16) is huge, but I gather not all are quite so roomy. I would suggest you leave your novels at home because there are books everywhere, by the pools, reception and I each apartment.
there are supermarkets everywhere, and we have kept our costs down by self catering. We have managed to spend as little as £700 for the entire two weeks, with liberal spending on wine which ranges in price, but the local vino at €3 or less is fine. The kitchen is small, but manageable and the shower room is huge. At least in our apartment
There is a safe available, however I didn't use it as this is a locked complex and the windows have grills which are decorative but also great for security.
The beach is a short walk away, small but pretty, with nice sand although areas of rocky outcrops.
We have enjoyed our stay so much we would like to return next year. As I've said previously, a quiet and relaxing holiday which I would thoroughly recommend.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank biker4eva
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

I was 30 at the end of June, so me and my boyfriend thought it'd be nice to get away for a week of sun to celebrate! We read about la Concha Apartments on trip advisor and couldn't believe the price for somewhere that looked so lovely (basic, but lovely). We booked it and are so thankful that we did! If we're honest, we weren't expecting amazing things for the price we paid, however, the apartments are lovely and set in the most beautiful gardens. We had number 18, it was perfect for us and kept brilliantly clean throughout the holiday! Me and my boyfriend are generally very sociable people so whilst sunbathing by the pool, you do become acquainted with fellow holiday makers as the bungalows are very close together so you share the space from time to time. This was never a problem for us, to be honest, the majority of times we had the pool to ourselves. All in all, we had an amazing stay and would definitely recommend la concha apartments to anyone, for the price and cleanliness of it here you'd be silly not to go!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KinneyBobs
Reviewed 12 July 2017

We know Corralejo well and have been coming here for around 18 years, we have stayed in various beach houses, the Barcelo etc. etc. We looked at Galera beach again but it has been sold and the prices have nearly doubled, so we found La Concha and booked it. After reading some of the reviews I wondered if I had messed up big time! I can only imagine they were from before Andrea bought it a couple of years ago. We arrived about 9pm Saturday and Andrea was waiting for us (he lives there with his wife and 2 well behaved children) he is very attentive and the perfect host, his staff are all brilliant and even the windowsills are wiped down with the garden furniture and the pavement outside are swept daily. The place is immaculate, the paint is new, the pool has been refitted, the doors and furniture have been replaced and the gardens are maintained to a degree you are unlikely to come across elsewhere in Corralejo. We read of horrendous noises at night coming from the aviaries so we went to find the vultures and geese that could make such noises, only to find the aviaries empty and quiet. The following day we found a couple of budgies and some turtles who had been asleep, presumably after eating all the flocks of whatever made the noises. In summary, if you don't like La Concha you must be an 18 year old surfer who plays bagpipes in a rock band, or mad

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank Stuweeden
Reviewed 5 July 2017

I loved everything about this lovely little place. Close to e eveything, quiet, clean and functional little bungalows. Neighbours close enough to become acquainted yet enough privacy to be left alone. I came home feeling more relaxed than ever before. The other guests being respectful, quiet and friendly was wonderful. Not suitable for children as there would be nothing for them to do and most likely be bored senseless vying for attention.
Fuerteventura was a very pleasant surprise. Not rowdy, clean and friendly. Will be returning soon. Thank you to Andreas, you have a wonderful place

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Alpharooms