“LOVED it - went 2 nights in a row!”
Review of Da Toni

Da Toni
Ranked #2 of 11 Restaurants in Rueschlikon
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 September 2017

Amazing and quaint setting - great wine list - wonderful green salad with balsamic dressing - Quatro Fomaggio pizza was epic. Loved it so much I went back the next night!

Reviewed 5 April 2017

I'm a tired traveler and my German is not great so wondering off the beaten path of eating in the hotel, I ventured out in search of pizza. I was lucky to find Da Toni where someone I think is the owner made me feel at home, the waitress helped place my takeout pizza order, the cook let me watch while he made quick work of my dinner. And they all made me feel not stupid (did I mention my not very good use of the German language.) Great service and it was a really good pizza- better then the place in my home town. Thanks Da Toni!

1  Thank CMKNY
Reviewed 4 February 2017

That's a very nice surprise, the restaurant is pleasant and the pizza is one of the best I have tasted in Switzerland ... and I have high standards being Italian. I have already been here a couple of times with my wife and friends and will certainly continue to do so.
Very friendly staff and owner (or son of the owner) Eddie, always welcomes you with a smile.
Strongly suggest!

1  Thank Federico S
Reviewed 17 November 2016

great atmosphere. Excellent service from the staff, very friendly & welcoming. And they serve real Italian food the Italian Way! A bit overpriced though.

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Very good pizza and great wine. There was a bit waiting, but when the food came, it did not disappoint. Recommended.