“Good neighborhood Thai restaurant ”
Review of Kob Kun

Kob Kun
Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in Oakton
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

I like crispy whole flounder. I appreciate that there is an option for small or large fish at this restaurant. The food is always delicious.

Never a fan of pork belly as it's too fatty. They substituted pork and it was more to my palate.

Nice neighborhood restaurant with good atmosphere. Not stuffy and not too casual.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Like Luciano's, this establishment is in the shopping center at 123 and Hunter Mill Road and is to be avoided due to traffic between 5-7pm.

Data points below,
1) Nice for in-dining and efficient for takeaway.
2) We are Pad Thai fans and I will say this is my second favorite Pad Thai in the area. The food is fresh and the portions are normal american sized
3) They have a large menu and I haven't had many of the dishes on it however I have never had a bad or disappointing meal
4) Price is reasonable but a little more on the pricey side.
5) Nice touch is they often provide a small appetizer of Edameme at no charge; even when we order the appetizer. Very nice touch. They also do it when in person eating.
6) The staff is professional but a little more on the cool side versus engaging with you on site. I am a bit of a chatty kathy so perhaps that is me because as noted they are always professional.

Reviewed 4 February 2017

One of 5-6 restaurants in this small shopping center. The Thai food is very good including standbys like pad thai. Service is good and it is rarely crowded in the afternoon for lunch. Worth a try. We'll be back

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

Love the variety on the menu; good service. Decent prices. Kids love
the chicken satay. Best Thai in the area.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Kob Kun always hits the right notes of both service and authentic Thai food. It's a go-to neighborhood Thai restaurant.

1  Thank Terry G